MISSING/STOLEN PIEBALD GYPSY COB.

adja

Visit site
Thanks.I have no idea where he is now.My guess is the """"""""s have him and now he could be anywhere.
Hi

I 'bumped' your post recently and have posted a link on to Cheshire Horse Chat and Sales on facebook which covers the Wirral area.

Good luck thoughts are with you :0)

Dolcé

Visit site
I was working on a 'site' the other week and checked out their (many) horses, I'm still looking out for Iceberg's Toby who has been missing several years now. I can't help but think that when they turn up it will be in this sort of place. I just hope it is soon. x

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Dolcé;11204147 said:
I was working on a 'site' the other week and checked out their (many) horses, I'm still looking out for Iceberg's Toby who has been missing several years now. I can't help but think that when they turn up it will be in this sort of place. I just hope it is soon. x

Thanks for keeping a eye open.hope you find Toby too!!! I dread to think where they are and what theyre going thru.

Hunter93

Visit site
My friends pony went missing after going on loan and they thought they would never get him back until 10 years later they got a call from RSPCA saying they had found a pony in a field that looked like it was a stray. And it was her pony.

So please don't give up hope, I wish you all the best and i really feel for you <3

Tinseltoes

Visit site
My friends pony went missing after going on loan and they thought they would never get him back until 10 years later they got a call from RSPCA saying they had found a pony in a field that looked like it was a stray. And it was her pony.

So please don't give up hope, I wish you all the best and i really feel for you <3

Thanks so much everyone.I REALLY appreciate you all helping me. He is microchipped so if he is picked up and scanned he will come up as stolen.
Hope to find him soon.Then I'd have 2 cobblets and section A.
He could be anywhere by now.

Spendtoomuch

Visit site
Keep looking in here, everytime I side this thread near top I keep thinking there must be news :( really feel for you, good luck and hope you have good news soon.
I am a long way from you in northants, but anything I can do just shout, I can't begin to understand what you are going through.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Keep looking in here, everytime I side this thread near top I keep thinking there must be news :( really feel for you, good luck and hope you have good news soon.
I am a long way from you in northants, but anything I can do just shout, I can't begin to understand what you are going through.

Thankyou so much. There is a poster somewhere on this thread if you want to print it out and post them around.
My new cobby has been freezemarked. I will never give up hope of finding Flash.
I hope I can find him one day,then I'll have two coloureds. I keep hoping someone will spot him somewhere,its like hes vanished from the face of the earth.So much for microchipping.

Last edited:

DebbieCG

Visit site
NetPosse.com Missing Horse Alert UK 5/4/12: South Wales Flash is missing after escaping from field with another horse. That horse is home but Flash is still missing. Please visit this link, read more details and PRINT A FLYER and post in your community (in the UK), post this alert on Facebook and ask your friends to do the same. Thank you for your help. http://www.netposse.com/view_report.asp?reportid=1622

There is a flyer that can be printed at this link.

Upping and as above - alert can be shared and flyer can be printed/accessesed from it - please share

Stacie_and_Jed

Visit site
I have read the whole post just now and one thing has been nagging me all of the way through.....Why did you daughter put on facebook that is was all a joke?? I don’t know many 14 year olds that would be so cruel at such an agonizing time and write such a thing if it isn’t true???

Anyway I am from the opposite side of the UK to you and will keep my eye out for him also. Good luck and hopefully you will get a lead one day.

Stacie
x

Tinseltoes

Visit site
I have read the whole post just now and one thing has been nagging me all of the way through.....Why did you daughter put on facebook that is was all a joke?? I don’t know many 14 year olds that would be so cruel at such an agonizing time and write such a thing if it isn’t true???

Anyway I am from the opposite side of the UK to you and will keep my eye out for him also. Good luck and hopefully you will get a lead one day.

Stacie
x

I have no idea where he is.thanks for keeping a eye open for him.

DebbieCG

Visit site
Thanks Debbie.

You're welcome Tinseltoes. As you know both Debi Metcalfe (Netposse) and myself know how it is when your horse is stolen or missing and the search involved.

I'm in Herts area (south east) and I Keep a look out for you in this area.

keep directing people to Flash's details so they can keep an eye out for him in different areas and markets/sales etc.

putasocinit

Visit site
I have remembered his face by the while blaze and the little white line behind his left cheek and the white mark above right eye, if you can remember these details then you may just spot him amongst others, lets keep looking.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Hi everyone.
Thanks your support. I really hope that between us we can find him and bring him home.
I keep getting told that all coloureds look the same.
I do hope he is alive and well and that he is being cared for. I've been thinking about him tonight and its got me in teats. I'm on my phone writing this,so excuse any mistakes in writing.
Thanks again everyone.