MISSING/STOLEN PIEBALD GYPSY COB.

Bigbenji

Visit site
Tinseltoes, bit of a garbled message there, do you need someone to go and check out a horse for you?

This 100%

Tinseltoes let us know on here if you need help getting anywhere. Sure all of us would love nothing more than to see you two reunited.

Queenbee

Visit site
Don't know, it's all a bit worrying TT hasn't been on here since that illegible message on the 29th... Not like TT does anyone know her in RL is she ok? Been getting more and more worried at TTs silence :(

Queenbee

Visit site
bump... very worried, not like op to be off here for long. Does anyone know op in RL or via FB... if they do can they try to contact and make sure she is ok?

Bigbenji

Visit site
Was thinking the same thing TSQ :/
For someone who has been so proactive in the hunt it seems strange everything's gone quiet when there might be a lead.
Hope your ok TT.

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
I do know her but don't see her any more since leaving my job 3 years ago but can ask old work mates if they have seen her recently, will ring them later.

cronkmooar

Visit site
Did someone not post in NL week/two weeks ago looking for this girl?

Think someone tried to phone the number on the advert but it was a wrong number - but then they might have managed to get in touch ????

If not hope this girl is OK

E13

Visit site
I've recently heard about this and have been following the thread, I hope someone manages to get hold of her as it is concerning me too...

Fii

Visit site
I've recently heard about this and have been following the thread, I hope someone manages to get hold of her as it is concerning me too...

I havent said anything but have been watching this thread, and i have found it a bit odd! Even so i hope all is ok!