My beautiful Fuzzy is gone

Ceriann

Visit site
She might have been turning 22 next year but she was still the feisty mare I took home almost 16 years ago. I owe her so much as she was my first horse - she was so forgiving of my terrible riding and had such beautiful manners she was a joy to have about.

I knew there was something wrong when she wouldn't come to the gate for her feed this morning. Broken back leg. Despite the pain she stayed up and ate apples until the vet came - graceful and proud till the last.

I feel numb - this wasn't supposed to end like this, she was supposed to be my duchess in the field for many many more years. My fuzzy.

Cheshire Chestnut

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear this :( Nothing I can say can make you feel better but she certainly was a lucky horse to have found herself looked after by someone who loved her so much.

Thinking of you xxx

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
So sorry to hear this.

What a dreadful experience for you both. I'm sure that she knew how you felt about her, you had obviously looked after her well all the time she had been with you.

ozpoz

Visit site
So very sorry to read this - it sounds as if she had a wonderful life with you, being loved to the end. x

3OldPonies

Visit site
So, so sorry to hear of your devastating news.

It's such a shock when our horses leave us suddenly and unexpectedly. Take care of yourself in the days to come, I'm sending you big hugs and sympathy vibes.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
She might have been turning 22 next year but she was still the feisty mare I took home almost 16 years ago. I owe her so much as she was my first horse - she was so forgiving of my terrible riding and had such beautiful manners she was a joy to have about.

I knew there was something wrong when she wouldn't come to the gate for her feed this morning. Broken back leg. Despite the pain she stayed up and ate apples until the vet came - graceful and proud till the last.

I feel numb - this wasn't supposed to end like this, she was supposed to be my duchess in the field for many many more years. My fuzzy.

Tragic I am so sorry for your loss, what a horrid way to find her this morning, thinking of you at this sad time.

RIP Fuzzy :(

Mrs B

Visit site
What an awful shock for you - I am so sorry. Sleep well, Fuzzy and hugs and sympathy to you, Ceriann xx

Burmilla

Visit site
I am so sorry. What a dreadful shock for you. She sounds lovely, and she was so fortunate to have you as an owner. She will have benefitted so much from your mutual trust as she galloped up to the Rainbow Bridge. Her spirit will never be forgotton.
Hugs: take it steady in the weeks to come.
Gxxx

_GG_

Visit site
Oh wow...that brought it all back and I just want to come and give you a massive cuddle. I am so so sorry. Please look after yourself xxx