My heart is breaking..vibes please

SaharaS

Visit site
I can barely type for tears, but due to two separate accidents, tomorrow after 10 days of trying everything, I will have to say goodbye to my two beautiful thoroughbred mares. Jessie I have been honoured to own since she was 7 and would be 29 next march & her best friend of 14 years Blossom, who would be 19 in May. I can't believe this is happening and cannot even bring myself to say more, just now...please may we have some Hho vibes to get us thru tomorrow..I really feel like my heart is breaking, we've been through so much & I love them more than anything..I just can't believe this is happening, but at least these two best friends will always be together..run free my beautiful girls, xxx

Mongoose11

Visit site
Oh how sad, truly heartbreaking. I wish you strength to get through tomorrow and as we say in my family (when little ones are frightened), 'here, have my braves' xxxx

EventingMum

Visit site
How awful for you, I really don't know what to say as I'm sure any words are inadequate in a situation such as this. Our horses give us so much pleasure but inevitibly if they remain with us till old age the final parting is unbelievibly painful. I'm sure you have happy memories of them both and I hope in time you will be able to look back and smile.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Oh SaharaS, I'm so very sorry that you are in this heartbreaking situation. My thoughts will be with you, Jessie and Blossom tomorrow.

skint1

Visit site
My heart truly goes out to you to lose one dear friend is devastating enough, but to lose them both must be beyond words, take care Sahara xx

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Thinking of you. I'm so sorry to hear about Jessie and Blossom, it's an utterly heartbreaking time for you. hope you have people around to give you a hug today.

twiggy2

Visit site
It is so hard to lose them, your right though they will always be together and we must make the right decisions for them not us and remember that as times passes.

thinking of you

ozpoz

Visit site
I'm so very sorry. Very kind not to separate your old friends at this time but so hard on you - thinking of you. x

Burmilla

Visit site
How utterly dreadful for you. Your lovely horses will be fine, at rest, pain free and loved to the end. I am so sorry for you, though. The price of loving and caring for our animals can be high. Please take very good care of yourself. Many hugs and vibes for strength, to see you through the day. Much love. Gxxx

JillA

Visit site
So very sorry, I can't imagine what you are going through. I hope you can soon remember them both with pleasure rather than pain.
What is it with this weekend just gone? Two other serious accidents in my circle of friends, one cost the life of a talented and much loved horse and the other landed someone in hospital with a fractured spine.

Ladyinred

Visit site
Thoughts, love and prayers for you and your two gorgeous girls today.

There are no words to express how sad I am for you.