My little horse is gone

PurBee

Visit site
Such sad news, im so sorry. Sudden shocks send us reeling, my thoughts are with you to give you strength these coming days.
It sounds like he had an ideal last night of grazing out in fields, a belly full of hay, pooping like a king!...you got there at just the right time when you were needed, that’s a comfort to know.
huge hugs xx

Annagain

Visit site
When I lost my old boy to colic, my only comfort was that he'd eaten all his hay so can't have been suffering for long. There's no way he'd have been grazing / eating hay happily with a broken leg so it must have just happened when you found him. Hugs xxx

southerncomfort

Visit site
Dreadful news. I'm so very sorry.

I know their are no words that will give you comfort right now, but please know you are in my thoughts. Xxx

cblover

Visit site
How dreadful, I’m so very sorry. Take care and I’m sure the wonderful memories will forever in your thoughts.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
After so much struggling and shit and awfulness to get him right.
He was doing so well and looked absolutely amazing, his coat was gleaming and he was happy, we found a happy medium managing him at last.
I found him this morning shaking and unable to move. Xrays confirmed a spiral fracture and he was pts.
I’m heartbroken, truly heartbroken
Oh know so sorry for your loss, it’s ? when we loose our precious horses. Hugs sleep well little horse.