Pictures My lovely old horse has died

Spotherisk

Visit site
Love the bones of him, 31 was a great age, and only last week I celebrated owning him for 26 years. There was some unusual late night neighing yesterday - to cut a long story short he was passing blood and the vet said he was broken inside, it was his time. Two hours from the neighing to his final breath.

My first horse, and almost certainly my last.

Goodnight my beautiful friend Harley, gone over to be with Tinner and Smurf once again.IMG_0715.jpegIMG_0716.jpegIMG_2335.jpegIMG_7494.jpegIMG_5395.jpegIMG_7777.jpeg

BallyJ

Visit site
So sorry to hear this! you have some beautiful photos!

What a lucky boy he was to have found you <3

SEL

Visit site
oh no - what a shock for you. I'm so, so sorry.

Incredible age and you should feel very proud you got him there healthy and happy.

Loads of amazing memories - hang onto those through the tears xx

Lexi 123

Visit site
Sorry for your loss but 31 years old is amazing age for a horse to get to. I can understand it’s really hard to say goodbye especially after 26 years together. ❤️❤️🐴🐴

palo1

Visit site
Love the bones of him, 31 was a great age, and only last week I celebrated owning him for 26 years. There was some unusual late night neighing yesterday - to cut a long story short he was passing blood and the vet said he was broken inside, it was his time. Two hours from the neighing to his final breath.

My first horse, and almost certainly my last.

Goodnight my beautiful friend Harley, gone over to be with Tinner and Smurf once again.View attachment 116808View attachment 116809View attachment 116810View attachment 116811View attachment 116812View attachment 116813

That is so sad for you @Spotherisk :( What an amazing life he had with you, being loved and understood and finally with you there to help him. No one could have given more. I hope you are able to rest and, in time, remember the good times and the amazing love and stability you gave him. x