My new pony

IrishMilo

Visit site
I sold my lovely TB lad a couple of weeks ago so he can live his dreams of life in the slow lane, hacking round gorgeous countryside. I was planning to take a break for a little while but realised pretty much immediately that life without a horse is not fun.

Coincidentally, the day after he left I got a text from someone I've spoken with previously in Ireland...

He showed me two pics of this horse and I absolutely loved his eye and head - he reminded me of a previous heart horse. I stuck a deposit down and had the vet out to him the week after to give him his first set of jabs and a strangles/herpes test ready for import. He won't be shipped until we're back from holiday next month.

Guesses before I stick a pic up? 😄

IrishMilo

Visit site
Well he's grey and he's Irish! Here he is:

MWQVMWn.png

Errin Paddywack

Visit site
Very nice indeed. Looks a really well balanced sort of horse. If I was going to be picky about his conformation I would say a bit long in his back but much prefer that to short backed. He is the type of horse I look at and think I would like to sit on. I really like him, a 14hh version of him would suit me nicely.

Squeak

Visit site
He's lovely, how big is he? Do you have any idea of his breeding? I would have also found it very hard to say no to him!

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
@IrishMilo we can go out on little and large! He is a cute wee thing, very kind eye. I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on with him.

1709054774396.png

@ycbm when I read the thread I was half hoping it is that gorgeous chocolate dun that Adam Ferris has just advertised, exact same kind face that drew me to Dex's advert, just thought I'd mention it on the off chance you're considering looking. ;) If I were on DIY I would have him on the lorry over already