My Poor Baby... **PICTURES**

xfeex

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why you didn't get the vet today.... I hope he hasn't fractured his shoulder
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly, hope he recovers soon x

pigletpog200k

Visit site
quote " My poor baby..............He is my pride and joy............... I hope he trusts his old mum"

Well I feel sorry for him stop crying and get a grip!

For F***s sake stop pontificating on here asking all and sundrie for advice alot of whom were strongly advising you to get the vet at once. Then whinging because you hadn't got the vet.............just get on with it.
I do not understand the mentality of people who will ask complete strangers for advice, not knowing what they know or who they are, I see it on forums all the time.
Basic advice is fine but alot of what I see is so obviously serious I wonder that people are so stupid they need to ask a forum first! Especially given the time thing, ask a qestion wait for a reply, ignore the advice wait for another reply with a few ((hug)) replies in between, then the " Oh he/she is my baby , I dont know what would happen if....... etc etc"

By which time a phone call to the vet, who is a professional after all, asking the same questions could have been made.

Dont tell me that your horse is your pride and joy who you love to bits if you cant do your duty by it and get the vet as soon as one is needed.
mad.gif

soph21

Visit site
Im sorry piglet but you obvioulsy have a problem, I never wrote ''hope he trusts his old mum'' Im not old for one! He's fine now thanks for your input anyway, and I had lots of good advice from people on here, it doesn't matter that I dont know them, a vet doesn't know me or my horse either!

soph21

Visit site
If I had the choice between a phone call with a 24 year old vet with a few years at Uni and no experience with such an incident and a 50 year old person with 35 years experience with horses.... I know what I'd initially choose for some phone call advice! He's fine now though, theres a post on page 1 about it.

soph21

Visit site
I had a phone conversation with a vet this morning and I did all the right things, theres a post on page 1 about him, with update pictures and video, thankfully he's sound today!!