Netflix help

Gusbear

Was Richmond, Surrey now a mountain forest in Oz.
Visit site
I’ve become seriously addicted to Netflix since full lockdown here in Oz. I’ve managed to binge watch my way through no fewer than 18 different series.
I’ve just finished Sense8 which I absolutely loved (can’t get past that orgy scene ?). Amongst my other favourites were Grace and Frankie, You, Afterlife, Black Mirror, and the Umbrella Academy (Claus has to be my all time favourite character!). So dear friends, does anyone have any suggestions pretty please?
I need something to get me through what seems to be a never ending stage 4 lockdown here ?

TPO

Visit site
Just started watching My Crazy Ex Girlfriend by mistake and its turned out to be easy watching and light hearted fun.

I've been forced to watch Sons of Anarchy which is absolutely awful in every way but theres 7 seasons of it so it definitely fills a lot of time

Ozark was excellent

If you liked Afterlife then Derek is supposed to be good. I've not watched it yet

Not a series but the film Top End Wedding is only available on Australian netflix and it's supposed to be really good.

honetpot

Visit site
Easy watching Good Girls, Gomorrah, and if you can My Brilliant Friend, both subtitled. My Brilliant Friend even hooked my husband and its about two girls and no car chases. Better than Us, at bit like Humans but darker and more complex.
OA is good but a bit bonkers.

HashRouge

Visit site
Just watched first two episodes of travelers and already hooked! Already watched dead to me, everything with Ricky Gervais plus Money Heist. Seems I’ve exhausted most of the decent Netflix Series.
No you honestly haven't!! If you've only watched Money Heist off my list you've got some great shows waiting ?

Splash2310

Visit site
I know you asked for Netflix recommendations, but if you’ve got Amazon Prime I would highly recommend “The Boys”. Hope your quarantining isn’t too painful!

oldie48

Visit site
This is very timely, daughter is living me ATM (don't ask!) and we have access to her Netflix account. OH and I find it really difficult to find things we both like, generally enjoy tense thriller type things, any suggestions (sorry to jump the thread!)

Splash2310

Visit site
This is very timely, daughter is living me ATM (don't ask!) and we have access to her Netflix account. OH and I find it really difficult to find things we both like, generally enjoy tense thriller type things, any suggestions (sorry to jump the thread!)

Try Mindhunter if you haven’t watched it already - it’s about the early stages of profiling serial killers. Also Unabomber, Line of Duty, and You (would highly recommend reading the You and Hidden Bodies books too if you’re into reading!)

Lucifer! Though the first 3 seasons are on Amazon before 4 and 5 are on Netflix.

I second Lucifer!

TPO

Visit site

You, Perfect Stranger & Safe (think that was the name, series from a Harlan Coben book)

dogatemysalad

Visit site
Kingdom—which has a Korean prince trying to get his kingdom back...with zombies thrown in the mix!

The Good Place—comedy that makes philosophy fun

Kingdom was brilliant. The zombies should win an Oscar, they were the best I've ever seen and can't they shift !