nettex try it club

Sandstone1

Visit site
Has anyone else used this offer from nettex? It allows you to buy products at half price and you are supposed to get a free goody bag.
I've signed up for it but not received the goody bag yet and when trying to order it won't allow me to pay.
Anyone else.
Also, when trying to email them my messages keep being returned.

Last edited:

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
I've got some stuff off them. I didn't have any trouble ordering and the products are fine. The goody bag though was a hi-viz tabard and some stickers, neither of which I'm likely to use.

Sandstone1

Visit site
Thanks, I've tried to email them 3time's and had email returned. Can't order either. Maybe a problem with website. Will try again later.

Emilieu

Visit site
Ordered last week and my things have just arrived- delighted. Muscle maintence powder as free gift instead of hi viz but since i don't need either not too fussed about that!

FairyLights

Visit site
do you have to buy? what if non of the products offered appeal? or If I only want fly spray can only buy one so have to pay postage?

Emilieu

Visit site
You don't have to buy. It is a selection of things at half price but you can only buy one of each. I got two different types of fly spray and a citronella wash

Marmi452

Visit site
Thanks for the heads up as never heard of the website before, just ordered some fly spray and stuff.... happy happy happy :)xx

pixie

Visit site
I joined a few days ago. I'm told that it arrived at the farm this morning, so very quick delivery :) I've obviously not tried anything yet. The full prices seem on par with equivalent products, so I may well buy from then again if I like them.

Sandstone1

Visit site
I'm glad you all found it useful, I still can't order though every time I get to the payment screen it won't let me pay. Oh well.

Greylegs

Visit site
Not heard of this but an absolute advocate for Nettex products. Live their fly spray and their Itch Stop balm is a must for my itchy pony.

NativePonyLover

Visit site
I'm glad you all found it useful, I still can't order though every time I get to the payment screen it won't let me pay. Oh well.

I had trouble the first time - I had selected 'Visa debit' which it didn't like, despite the fact it was a visa debit card! When I changed it to 'Visa' it went through - have you tried that?!

Marmi452

Visit site
Had my Nettex order yesterday ( neighbour decided to keep my delivery for a few days ) and I am overjoyed and the envy of my yard!!! lol ... Thank you to the OP for the heads up ... I am loving this site xx

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Thank you for showing me this. Two minutes to sign up, and ordered 3 items. They are successful, I was determined to make up the £15 for free postage, so have ordered stuff that I would not normally!

Hawks27

Visit site
Have confirmation so I will chase it up, wasn't sure if it was an offer job if thy were on slow delivery its been a week

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Mine hasn't arrived yet either but have had a letter from UPS saying my address was wrong......Erm no it wasn't. Think the driver just couldn't be bothered. It's rescheduled for tomorrow so hopefully it's my nettex order and it will arrive safely :)

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Was just looking at this month's offers. Does anyone know an ingredients list for the items listed? Can't seem to find anything online and the descriptions are a little vague.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
You could try ringing them to ask, companies can be a little cagey about putting ingredients on least another manufacturer copy......

All the others joint type supplements I have bought have ingredients and proportions listed on the pot so another manufacturer could easily buy a tub if they wanted to know.

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
*digs up old thread* in my third month of this and loving it, as I have 5 horses have found something to buy every month but haven't received the welcome pack yet? Did anyone else get theirs?

Am always keen more hi viz if that's what it is :biggrin3: