Never trust anyone how could she?!

michelleice

Visit site
Im writing this throuigh utter shock and heart ache as alot of you know i gave my boy up due to pregnancy and he went to a good(what a joke now) loan home where she eventually bought him

then i see this
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/397/309270.html
i must say im utterly disgusted with my self for this happening and ive contacted whw as i still hold his passport in my name so angry right now just want to see him

Chez

Visit site
That is shocking- how awful for you :(

Please don't feel guilty, you're not the one to blame here! I don't feel her punishment is justice enough though.

Mahoganybay

Visit site
My word that is terrible, i remember your postings at the time and your truly awful dilemma on whether you should give up your boy and subsequent belief that you had found a good home for him.

I am so so sorry, i could cry for you. At least he has been rescued and is hopefully now on his way to a full recovery.

There really are some evil people in the world :-(

babymare

Visit site
how awful and totally disgusting but hun please i agree with springer - yes you will be feeling bad but you are not to blame sweetheart so please please stop beating self up - if all people were good owners we wouldnt worry having to sell but sadly some people can talk the talk - please please contact WHW explain everything and go and see your boy in the knowledge he is safe now - i just so want to give you a hug - please hun dont feel guilty - you were simply taken in and oh we all are at some point - hugs and love to you and youre boy xxxxxx

RubysGold

Visit site
:( What a horrid thing to find out :(
I hope WHW get back to you really quickly so that you can go see your boy :(
What dreadful news. Thank god he's safe now though

Hugs

Achinghips

Visit site
Oh I'm so sorry, had no idea I just saw "loan home" and didn't read it properly. These things happen I guess, poor you, you must feel awful. He'll be getting first class care now though. It definately wasn't your fault.

Holly Hocks

Visit site
It's not your fault - you did what you thought was best at the time. It could happen to any one of us selling a horse. He's in the best hands now and will hopefully be enjoying some TLC.

Dancing Queen

Visit site
Hi did you sell or loan him?

Im sorry he is in such a state and thankfully someone tipped off WHW, but if he was loaned, how come she didnt give up updates and werent you able to see him when he was loaned?

ischa

Visit site
I know how you fill I sold my shire horse to a local riding school who I thought would take good care of him and promised me I had no dought as he was on meridian tonight and many other events due to him rescueing horses , I did go to see him numberous
Of times and seem fine
I had a tip of from my farrier and a friend of my who use to ride there that some of horses where not looking to good and RSPCA had got involved and removed 5 horses
Unfortually it did not include my boy and he is still at this home
Looking very sorry for himself and very underweight
Im trying all I can to get my horse back
Even people have tried contacting the RSPCA again
For me I have 2 people keeping an eye on him
Again I feel really bad that I have put my horse In This situation and now I know not to trust anyone
Hopefully intime he come back to me or will go to whw

ischa

Visit site
One thing tho !! It not your fault
You trusted this woman and shes abused it
Just like shes abused the horses

Luci07

Visit site
However, while awful for you - try to take comfort that this is now sorted and your boy is being cared for and will be recovering - his bad days are behind him.

Bills

Visit site
Oh dear god. How truly awful for you. I am so sorry it turned out so badly. I can only imagine how much you want to kill this god awful woman.

Remember though its not your fault xx