New Bridle Suggestions

Joyous70

Visit site
My girls bridle is starting to look a bit tired, so I am looking to treat her to a new one, without breaking the bank, so maximum spend of £150, will probably have to do mix and match as will need full in some parts and cob in others.

What do you all have, don't need a flash, prefer a crank noseband as it looks neater, and would like anatomical shaped headpiece.

teddy_

Visit site
You can mix and match any bridle part with Sabre :). Their Cordoba range is particularly comfy.

Very reasonably priced and their customer service is second to none.

Joyous70

Visit site
You can mix and match any bridle part with Sabre :). Their Cordoba range is particularly comfy.

Very reasonably priced and their customer service is second to none.
I also rate Sabre. My sabre bridles look great and are at least 10 years old.

My current Bridle is a Sabre, but i wans't sure if they were still trading, as my SIL tried to contact them last year for spares and didn't get a response. Its mainly the noseband that has faded across the front now and is going brown, so maybe I would be better off getting a replacement noseband?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I hadn't needed to contact them for a couple of years when i got some pony length reins whizzed up to my spec, i wonder if they were affected by covid like other saddlers seem to have been? def worth another try and yeah if the rest of the bridle is good i would just look for a noseband. they do come up on ebay now and then if you are open to 2nd hand.

teddy_

Visit site
My current Bridle is a Sabre, but i wans't sure if they were still trading, as my SIL tried to contact them last year for spares and didn't get a response. Its mainly the noseband that has faded across the front now and is going brown, so maybe I would be better off getting a replacement noseband?
How strange o_O!

I purchased a complete bridle in September and they were super at updating me on it's progress and dispatch etc. I would recommend emailing their customer service address again.

Joyous70

Visit site
I hadn't needed to contact them for a couple of years when i got some pony length reins whizzed up to my spec, i wonder if they were affected by covid like other saddlers seem to have been? def worth another try and yeah if the rest of the bridle is good i would just look for a noseband. they do come up on ebay now and then if you are open to 2nd hand.
How strange o_O!

I purchased a complete bridle in September and they were super at updating me on it's progress and dispatch etc. I would recommend emailing their customer service address again.

Thanks for letting me know, yes maybe Covid has meant they have suffered with closures also. I will most definitely be getting in touch with them, its a beautiful bridle, so I can save some money, and just replace the noseband, I just need to work out whether I have Stainless Steel Buckles or Geman Silver.

Joyous70

Visit site
LOL - i have a spare set of cheek pieces on my desk at the moment off the same bridle and these are curved - maybe I should just contact them :)