New horse day!!!!!

Tobiano

Visit site
Oh my word GG I have just blubbed twice reading this - once at how George felt Fly's presence and once at your description of your wonderful Dan!

You are right, I reckon you and George were sent to heal each other.

And look at the time stamps on some of the previous posts - it's like Foalwatch all over again! X x

_GG_

Visit site
He is chilled as a chilled thing this morning. He really does give cuddles like Fly. Dan will be totally smitten by the end of the day.

I went to check him before the sun was up this morning, as with last night, no concerns about being in a strange place and a strange perdon walking towards him. In fact, thinking about it...every time i walk to him, he walks the last few steps and reached his nose out for a kiss.

I'm smitten. Totally, utterly smitten!!!

buddylove

Visit site
Well this has got me all a bit misty eyed!
Poor George, I'm surprised he doesn't fall over at the sight of a saddle. What's his history? I'm guessing/hoping it was purely ignorance that got him into that state, and not malice?
He has the makings of a strapping chap though once he's back up to par. But more importantly it sounds like he has a heart of pure gold, so you're going to be a perfect match!
I also sense a huge money making scheme - cloning Dans! You would have every horsey woman snapping your hand off!
All the best GG & G x

Spilletta

Visit site
George is lovely! I got tears in my eyes when reading the bit about Fly, but I like the thought that she sorted it all out so that George found you and Dan. Good luck with everything.

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
Good grief! I have never seen white patches that bad in the saddle area. How can people be so ignorant as to not realise a saddle is that tight! Makes me so mad the pain he must have endured. He's a lucky boy now though. He's lovely. So pleased you rescued him, GG.

9tails

Visit site
What a lucky lad! Handsome too. The previous owner's friend is a heartless pillock to have used and abused him without a moment's thought for his wellbeing. I sincerely hope his back makes a full recovery after the abuse shown by those white patches.

3OldPonies

Visit site
He's going to be beautiful when you've applied some TLC. His poor, poor back, how on earth can you not realise when you're doing that sort of damage? Must confess I welled up completely when I read about that whinney, makes you wonder just what they know, see or sense that we don't.