New Horse - I've Lost The Plot!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Looks grow on you sometimes. When I first saw my horse I thought him really ugly. Now looking back I really can't see why! I think he's absolutely beautiful.

fatpiggy

Visit site
Her bad field behaviour could be a reflection of her poor care previously. My mare was awful when I first got her, where a bucket of feed was concerned. She would beg furiously while she bolted down the contents and if any horse even went past the stable door she would charge over with her teeth out. This was the same horse who became the gentlest, kindest, most thoughtful and caring herd leader, who would break up fights, adopt the old, young and small, was fantastic with small children, chase off bullies and protect the ones that needed it. And share her feed and haynets with her friends.

MDB

Visit site
I think she is lovely. She has beautiful colouring and her face is so unique. I like 'different', although when I got my 16hh Lusitano mare, I put a headshot of her on fb and someone thought I had bought a donkey! Tee hee!!

Beausmate

Visit site
Jan does a good mule impression :D

I've discovered her best point - she has a fine, shiny, easy to brush coat and best of all.... She's the same colour as the mud!! :D

98edfbd1-2adc-4010-8c2b-9d4803006ec7_zpsox2mppkt.jpg

Becca2403

Visit site
A big arse, you mean? :D

I'll put up a face pic. Handsome is, as handsome does and all that...

WP_20160807_09_59_07_Pro-1_zpsndu47dch.jpg

We think she may be Appy x shark
OH that is definite appy! they are a bit odd looking, my appy gelding looks permanently in foal!, hocks face out, toes face in hahaha. She'll be a goodun with time I bet