**new Le Mieux**

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true πŸ˜‚
*Edited because I pressed reply before I actually typed 🀣
Ohhh that’s not as bad as I thought! I envisioned you having all of them 🀣
Not yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im not that keen on rhe pastel ones to be honest, i have lime green suede and orange suede but not used them since discovering loire πŸ˜‚

I still have lots of other makes too, which will be making an appearance in spring on Orby lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true πŸ˜‚
i have rioja, oak, olive, french rose, mink, the brown rhone pad, and a random purple eskadron one🀣 plus the marine and fig lol. i really want the citron and sage for lily, i think they’ll really suit herπŸ˜‚
God, i have eskadron, shires arma, masta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, weatherbeeta the ombre ones… all with matching ears

SpotsandBays

Visit site
Not yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im not that keen on rhe pastel ones to be honest, i have lime green suede and orange suede but not used them since discovering loire πŸ˜‚

I still have lots of other makes too, which will be making an appearance in spring on Orby lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ahh fair! I only have the suede ones as I think my lot are too β€œbog pony” for the fancy shiny ones 🀣
I have Peacock, Benetton Blue, Grey, Ice blue and Bluebell. All with ears (but even the XL ones are just a tad too small for my warmblood! They fit the Welsh though haha). I’m loving the spruce, think that might be next on my list. Although I’m cheap so never buy them at full price 🀣