News story about rider kicked in the head after a fall

Welsh

Visit site
We should have a club house for all you pervs & filthy little herberts...

I won't go in there of course, being a quiet, shy person of Welsh origin and advancing years...

FionaM12

Visit site
how would u=you like it if you had 100s of people picking on you huh? you wouldnt this needs to stop if it dont ill get the police involved and give in each and every comment.

I assume you are very young, but forgive me, what do you mean you'll get the police? Do you think the police get involved in discussions and arguments online about horse riding?

If you think anything illegal goes on on this forum, just click the report button below the offending post. If anything's being said which is against the law (or just against the rules of this forum ;)), trust me, admin will remove it.

HBM1

Visit site
how would u=you like it if you had 100s of people picking on you huh? you wouldnt this needs to stop if it dont ill get the police involved and give in each and every comment.

I may be a lot older than you, and I freely admit I don't do abbreviated text, but, surely it would have been easier to just type you, than u=you? There are not 100s of people "having a go", but there are people who are likely older and seemingly just a bit wiser than your friend, concerned about the videos they have seen. This is a forum, and people are able to comment on videos which are in the public domain - and sorry, but if on you tube they ARE in the public domain. I know you are young, but you also need to know, the police have better things to do than tell people off for having an opinion which conflicts with that of the girl in question.

Stroppy Mare

Visit site
you disgust me all of you shes a young girl and your all well older than her! picking on her! you should all be ashamed of yourselfs no need to be nasty and horrible!! all of you need to apoligise! you pathetic people.

'Well older' usually defines people as being quite a lot older than the 'young girl' at 18. Well, I must say, I thoroughly take offence at that comment, how dare you call me old! :eek: Anyway, I'm only a few years older than the 'young girl', but I would not object to getting some police officers here (like the others said, they have to be fit though, none of these fat ones who can't run for puffing!), can you specifically request that when you phone up welsh girl? :p

No one here has been 'nasty and horrible' nor would I call anyone 'pathetic', just helpful. As another posted, it's no good telling the rider that she could be safer by doing x, y and z when she's got a broken neck or another serious, potentially life threatening injury. I think the kick she received was bad enough to act as a wake up call I should hope. :)

Good luck welsh girl with perusing your case against all the members on this thread with the police. Lol!

Welsh

Visit site
I'm sat here giggling like a fool, you're a naughty lot aye ;)

Anyway, I've tried watching this threads youtube vids but being on my phone, they are not available to watch :(

Big Ben

Visit site
Is there a video of a COPPER FRISKING SOMEONE DOWN :eek::confused:

But is there one of a Fireman in his helmet, carrying me over his shoulder, with his chopper in his hand??

Damn it's getting hot in here.

Dream

2012-colorado-firefighters-calendar1.jpg

Reality

jkon449l.jpg

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
All I can is that I am glad there is no video evidence of my pony riding days. As a young teenager I decided to do many things which I must have thought were a good idea at the time, but in hindsight, they most definitely were not :eek:

For instance, deciding to sit on my pony backwards whilst jumping over a log in the woods. Not the best idea.

So I will refrain from passing judgement, but wouldn't mind a frisking from a young police officer if the offer is there :D

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Wouldn't mind having that calendar on my wall! (Real not cartoon!!)

Now if one of them wouldn't mind ending my single status I would not say no :p

Big Ben

Visit site
All I can is that I am glad there is no video evidence of my pony riding days. As a young teenager I decided to do many things which I must have thought were a good idea at the time, but in hindsight, they most definitely were not :eek:

For instance, deciding to sit on my pony backwards whilst jumping over a log in the woods. Not the best idea.So I will refrain from passing judgement,

Just out of interest how often did you fall off though? I maintain that the stupid years gave me the sticky bum I have now, the point was to do all the stupid things and stay on:D That is my biggest worry here, this girl appears to have no seat to speak of, and that is what I find so worrisome.

but wouldn't mind a frisking from a young police officer if the offer is there :D

Another one for the queue for the cold showers!

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
Just out of interest how often did you fall off though? I maintain that the stupid years gave me the sticky bum I have now, the point was to do all the stupid things and stay on:D That is my biggest worry here, this girl appears to have no seat to speak of, and that is what I find so worrisome.

Another one for the queue for the cold showers!

I only did the backwards thing once, and as far as I can recall I stayed on. (was about 23 years ago now!) :eek: I rarely fell off at all come to think of it :)

I'll have a shower after the frisking :p

Welsh

Visit site
Quote~~Today | 06:52 PM
vieshot
Quote de JFTD
You fantasise about being frisked by a car?

You Welsh are a funny folk
This actually made me lol~~unquote

Haha! I must watch what I post, we are a funny lot I agree (not as funny as my sister in law though, the old witch) must limit my creme egg intake & start on the valerian to calm me down a bit... :p