no fill rugs

Shavings

Visit site
so chance lived all of last winter fully clipped in a no fill rug, and trust me when i say he was warm (we watched carefully!)

so his no fill form last year has given up it was a weatherbeeta and brought in October but sadly by the end of February all the binding came off and is just falling to pieces

i need a new no fill but i want a good denier since he lives in it! so no 600's please

i dont want suringle buckets (twist style) on the front

i have tried ruggles, weatherbeeta and even shire but none of fitting the bill for one reason or another

any suggestions?

ps ideally dont want black!!!

TPO

Visit site
Not sure of the denier but neurotic TB had a 3yr old Bridleway lightweight. It's a buckle fastening at the chest and its held up well despite all the "playing" in the field that goes on

Shavings

Visit site
I always say it but I'm going to say it again, can't go wrong with a rambo!

mine are ancient and still keeping my horses dry, I never reproof them, just scrub the dirt off the underside and they will last for years.
Rambo! Although I do have a few Rhino’s and a 1200 weatherbeeta which are also very good

Ok message hear loud and clear, now were o you all recommend buying rambos from? our local tack shop has closed down so its online only!

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
so chance lived all of last winter fully clipped in a no fill rug, and trust me when i say he was warm (we watched carefully!)

so his no fill form last year has given up it was a weatherbeeta and brought in October but sadly by the end of February all the binding came off and is just falling to pieces

i need a new no fill but i want a good denier since he lives in it! so no 600's please

i dont want suringle buckets (twist style) on the front

i have tried ruggles, weatherbeeta and even shire but none of fitting the bill for one reason or another

any suggestions?

ps ideally dont want black!!!
I like Gallop rugs
affordable, good fit
lightweight on horses back
coloured coded within the rug weights

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
I also vote Rambo. Every time I go for something else, I regret it ?

Plus, you can also use the liners. So you can get a 0g Rambo but make or a 100g, 200g, or 300g as needed.

I bought an all-in-one and a Wug used and they're still going strong.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I'm tight so I get mine second hand off ebay :p
This! I’ve had some new but it is very painful!
Facebook is good. I regularly type Rambo into marketplace just to see what’s about. There is also a few pages specifically for better make rugs which are worth keeping an eye on.

taraj

Visit site
Depends which style of weatherbeeta, the budget range or the 1200d? The later last longer and are a much better rug I find (Cornish saddlery have a very good offer on a 1200 lightweight atm)