Odd things you’ve found in a field

Leam_Carrie

Visit site
Got back from riding tonight. Horse rushes off purposefully to look at something I think could be a branch. Next thing see her standing there holding a handbag.

Quickly go to grab it incase unsafe etc. Turns out to be a Louis Vuitton bag (maybe real... wouldn’t know how to spot a good fake!). Now assuming it was stolen and trying to find the owner. An improvement on the usual beer cans, rubbish etc. The field is on a quiet country lane.

Any interesting finds in your field?

chaps89

Visit site
A motorcycle helmet is about as interesting as I've found, footpath running along one side of the field and found it chucked over on my muck heap one day. Did also once find a pair of scissors (not mine) in the field, I presumed Mr fox was to blame for those and thanked my lucky stars I found them before one of the ponies did!
A LV handbag is an interesting find, very odd!

maddielove

Visit site
I found a large soft toy that I think was supposed to be a frog in the middle of our field once, looked like it was probably about 30 years old as well, no idea where it could have come from.

jojo5

Visit site
Am guessing that handbag was stolen, emptied of valuables and then chucked over your field fence - this happened to a bag of mine once ( not LV, I hasten to add!!), which was stolen from my car at a cash and carry and found empty in a neighbouring field.

meleeka

Visit site
A transit van, upside down, that had (somehow) managed to clear an almost 6ft high hedge........o_O
Not strictly in my field (the bonnet was, the rest was in the ditch outside). The owner wasn’t present and i only just saw it in the bush. The police said if it was still there by morning they’d attend ?. It wasn’t, so someone possibly drink driving got away with that as well as damage to the lamppost outside.

I’ve had chicken eggs too. The nearest chickens are 200m away.

Errin Paddywack

Visit site
I had a mini land up in my roadside paddock. It had cleared my high, bushy hedge with minimum damage after the lad driving it had ignored warnings about an oil problem with his engine. It seized at speed and took off. He kept bringing his mates down to show them, quite proud of his achievement. Good job his parents were friends of ours.

Cloball

Visit site
My own phone, that I thought I'd left at home.
No horses and a distinct lack of fencing. There had been a wolf sighting that night and we found them 3 miles down the road totally fine.

Berpisc

Visit site
Golf balls, quite a few. I think someone was practising in the playing field next door. Me and the liveries picked the balls up regularly for a while and the supply stopped. Not so nice was finding some drinks glasses in the field with the tops broken so that they sat upright with jagged edges :mad: