Oh gosh, where to start. Trying to buy a pony for a shy 11 year old!

MrsCentaur

Visit site
Oh she's LOVELY! Congratulations on your new pony!

Also, I've been reading your thread for a while now and thinking what a lovely mum you seem. I'm so glad that your daughter has a parent who understands her so well and is willing and able to accommodate what she needs in order to thrive. I wish all three of you every success and happiness in the future, and hope for lots of updates along the way.

Denbob

Visit site
Congratulations! She looks lovely :)

I've been sneaking an eye at your thread as a nervous adult looking to get back into owning eventually there's been some useful information for me too so thank you!

bonnysmum

Visit site
Oh she's LOVELY! Congratulations on your new pony!

Also, I've been reading your thread for a while now and thinking what a lovely mum you seem. I'm so glad that your daughter has a parent who understands her so well and is willing and able to accommodate what she needs in order to thrive. I wish all three of you every success and happiness in the future, and hope for lots of updates along the way.

You have no idea how much that means to me. Thank you so much. :)

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Fabulous, love a ginger welshie! Was proper excited to see you had updated.

For future photos (we'd very much like more) the easiest ways to get them on the forum is sometimes screenshotting will shrink them but all of mine come of my facebook (or other photo hosting site), you copy the image location and add image tags (the below without spaces) and they will show

[IMG]
[ IMG ] photo location here [/ IMG ]

Zuzan

Visit site
Congratulations .. what a scrummy pony.. and all credit to you to really understanding your daughter's needs and sticking with the search.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Congratulations on the new pony, she does look a lovely sort. I wish you all lots of fun together and please do post updates with pictures as they get to know each other. Im another who thinks you have been incredibly responsible and caring in the search for your pony, its an absolute minefield and you have got through it in one piece, thats a great start :)

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
What a lovely pony! Of course I fully approve since I have two. You'll be kept on your toes as they are full of character! We've had soooo much fun with ours (and still are) so looking forward to the compulsory updates. They must be with pictures too, or you'll get reported and banned :p;):D