Ok folks....the wait is over (hopefully..!!)

ihatework

Visit site
SLH I would advise not meeting these people they sound wholly unpleasant.

Internet banking will do the job just fine without having to waste petrol and putting your safety at risk.

Hopefully the money will get transferred ASAP and you can come on here and say matter closed (and prob good to get the thread removed).

Otherwise I’d advise to stop replying or contacting these people in any format (on here or email/text), they know what they need to do.

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
IHW you are right. I suspect the poster is wanting to defend the seller which I have no issue with but the manner is which that has been conducted is foolish. I've stated that I will attempt to get this thread removed but I wont do it under duress by them withholding the deposit.
I've started the small claims proceedings last night which I can obviously stop at any time.
I will allow the seller to decide their best course of action on their own terms.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Much better transfer the money into OP’s account there’s no reason for anyone to have to meet given your tone Winter113 I would not want to meet with you .
There’s no reason to meet, OP had a horse vetted that vetting showed some extremely worrying stuff that makes the horse unsuitable for her .
All the owner of the horse has to do is repay the deposit then they never need to hear or think of OP again.

Winter113

Visit site
Ok that's fine. Stop contacting her then or we will get the police involved ,its harassment.

She doesn't even need to give you the money back, but she will, but this thread needs to be removed, slandering a innocent horse and person isn't fair.

We'll just see you in court beki, you will get it paid for anyway because off all the benefits your friend said you were on

Goldenstar

Visit site
Ok that's fine. Stop contacting her then or we will get the police involved ,its harassment.

She doesn't even need to give you the money back, but she will, but this thread needs to be removed, slandering a innocent horse and person isn't fair.

We'll just see you in court beki, you will get it paid for anyway because off all the benefits your friend said you were on

The only bully I see here is you .
This will not help.
Asking for a deposit back is not harassment .
All this can be used as evidence of what happened to OP when she tried to get her deposit back .
Your posts are going to be great evidence for OP when she submits her claim to the small claims court .

Winter113

Visit site
Bully🤦‍♀️😂
Stop getting involved with something that has nothing to do with you.
She wants to give the money back but this also needs removing, not hard is it.
Don't think you can threaten me with court, they'll laugh her out of there. It was a non refundable deposit which she is willing to pay back

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
Bully🤦‍♀️😂
Stop getting involved with something that has nothing to do with you.
She wants to give the money back but this also needs removing, not hard is it.
Don't think you can threaten me with court, they'll laugh her out of there. It was a non refundable deposit which she is willing to pay back

If she is willing to pay it back them why hasn't it been paid?

She has the bank details and you've said it would ease her worries. Surely everyone would be happier once that is done and a line can be drawn.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Winter 113 You are not in charge of when why and what I post on the forum .
Why are you so wound up.
Horses fail the vet all the time and sellers return the deposit .
Why any seller would think they could retain a potential deposit buyers money when the horse they where selling has a vets report highlighting serious concerns like these I have no idea .
Are they very inexperienced ?

Winter113

Visit site
Because she would like this removed first which is completely fair, come on the horse is sound and fit for purpose, their is no need for a whitch hunt , she will send it over as soon as its been removed, it's a win win then isn't it.

Winter113

Visit site
Because the deposit was left with no mention of a vetting, also the horse didn't fail the vet, she has even said that her self and the horse was deemed fit.

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
Because she would like this removed first which is completely fair, come on the horse is sound and fit for purpose, their is no need for a whitch hunt , she will send it over as soon as its been removed, it's a win win then isn't it.

I'm afraid it isn't quite that simple. OP can't remove the post, only an admin can do that. You would have had to agree to some terms and conditions when you signed up to the forum, its explained in there.

OP can request the post be removed and then admin will look into it and decide on the appropriate course of action.

Winter113

Visit site
It would be easier if she could do that , she could save all these messages for court If she was afraid the post would get removed then she wouldnt receive the money (which whe would immediately)

Goldenstar

Visit site
OP can’t remove this thread from the forum a member can’t remove their threads it’s not how the forum works .
She might be able might next week to ask the the administrators if they would consider removing it but she can’t remove it .
It’s very unusual for a thread to be removed .
All the seller needs to do is transfer the deposit to OPs account .
This a fast moving forum with lots of active posters within a day this thread will drop down and disappear from the active pages .

Winter113

Visit site
Gold bar go and get your drama fix somewhere else, I'm not replying to you no more, you're all commenting about a topic you know nothing about.
And just for the record, it is harassment what shes been sending her.

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Because the deposit was left with no mention of a vetting

This is a lie and I have proof.
I have a disability premium for a long term health condition but what business that is of yours or relevance it has I've no idea.
You clearly do not have the correct facts and your name calling is extremely infantile. In order to make such bold statements as "they'll laugh her out of court" you would need to have a much better grasp on the legal system than your posts are suggesting.
You also dont have a very clear understanding of the definition of harassment either 🙄🙄

dogatemysalad

Visit site
Gold bar go and get your drama fix somewhere else, I'm not replying to you no more, you're all commenting about a topic you know nothing about.
And just for the record, it is harassment what shes been sending her.
Who are you and what is your role in this sorry tale? Are you the seller or are you a friend who wants to be involved in the drama ? You aren't helping your friends case.

Winter113

Visit site
I'm just stating what your friend said about your benefits so I'm just saying you should get the court case paid for you.
We also have proof and statements that it was a non refundable deposit yet she is willing to refund you, she will do it immediately, she just wants the thread removed because every Tom dick and harry is slating her and the mare when the mare is sound and fit for purpose and the seller is a genuine person.
And the court would laugh you out of there, how many messages do you have where shes trying to give you the money back? Its your own fault for putting your business on here for all these do gooders to see, if you cant get it removed then the money wont be returned. The court will sort it