Ok folks....the wait is over (hopefully..!!)

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
I went the other day and viewed a horse that made me grin the very second I saw her :)
She's approx 17hh, chestnut/white coloured mare, 11 years old in June. She's done it all at one point or another but for the last two years has been doing hacking, fun rides and a bit of jumping. She's hunted in the past and has some serious scope in that department. She likes to just crack on with it. She's incredibly polite and has the most soft, friendly eyes 😍😍😍 She felt very forward but super safe.
Hacks on her own without a care in the world ❤❤❤
I could only fine one "fault" and that is that she dishes at the front, not terribly but it's there. Doesn't affect her work though and she doesnt have any lumps, bumps or knocks to her legs etc.
So as long as her vetting goes ok on Thursday then it looks like I've got me a horse 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Also she is currently named Crunchie...which I absolutely refuse to call any horse ever lol. So thinking of changing it to Gucci..?? 🤔🤔

https://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/118963324/beautifull-coloured-mare.html?link=/search?keyword=Horse+Wrexham+&sectionId=3365

Last edited:

Mahoganybay

Visit site
Fingers crossed for the vetting Thursday, she looks lovely and nothing compares to that ‘feeling’ you get when you have found the one.

Hope it all works out for you

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
great news........ really pleased for you she sounds and looks lovely , fingers crossed for the vetting, we will need lots of pics when she comes home

i quite like the name but doesnt really suit her....when i got my horse i didnt like her name but she knew it when i called her so it stayed....is it her passport name?

Last edited:

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
I'm glad you finally posted. I've known for a little while now and its been killing me not saying anything :p

Haha you've done well 😂😂😂😂

Suggestions on name are welcomed but Crunchie can't stay...as I said to LW..it sounds like something manly in the fridge 🤮😂😱🙈

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
What's her passport name?
I changed the stable name of my most recent purchase because I knew another horse with the same name and didn't like it 🙊
Her new name sounds pretty similar to the original and she cottoned on super fast. So how about something almost rhyming? Frenchy/ie (like the film grease?!) came to mind but I'm sure others will come up with better suggestions.

She looks lovely btw. Everything crossed for the vetting.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
been trying to think of a name that sounds similar to crunchie just in case she knows her name.

buffy, dusty, cuddly, honey, sunny, bubbly, or completely different, jasmine (jazz), smartie, sadie, betty,

perhaps you need to get her home and see what suits her....