Olympic Dressage Third Session Thread.

Rachel_M

Visit site
Just to make sure we are all ready and eager to go.

Who are we all waiting to watch?
smile.gif

Plus, with the Australians dominating the dressage they are going to have a fantastic leg up on the rest come the second phase.

jules89

Visit site
im baaaaaaaaaaaack!
ive been a zombie all day but i am determined to keep up this late night viewing of the eventing! not sure if i will be able to do it for dressage an showjumping! maybe just the dressage... lol
i am soo excited about the xc!

Rachel_M

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
stunning, isn't he. i think she was very harshly marked tbh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I thought the marks were harsh for the test, considering what other partnerships had got that night and they were in no way the same.
ooo.gif

teapot

Visit site
That's probably the best I've seen Tina ride (someone I always try and watch) Beautiful test and deserved a better mark IMHO
mad.gif

jules89

Visit site
ooo did neone else hear all the other gossip about touzaint? first they said he fell over lungeing then they said he fell over in his box, but i didnt realise that he had actually entered the main arena then left again!!

Rachel_M

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Hoping we'll get some entertaining stuff this evening!

[/ QUOTE ]

A bit like the Brazilian horse (the Chestnut), that blew up and started to rear.
blush.gif
I still say what a brilliant ride, considering that many might have lost their cool at that moment.

Yeah, the new footage has started!

Rachel_M

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Another new siggy MHB
smile.gif
I heartily approve
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, there is a fun thread in SB if you want to find out the origin.
grin.gif

kerilli

Visit site
jules, i don't think he entered the main arena, i thought he was working in in a different arena and decided it really didn't feel right. was watching BBCi at the time and he didn't come in and trot round the main arena (well, they didn't show it if he did!)
looking forwad to Ingrid Klimke's test in particular.

jules89

Visit site
i read earlier that he entered the arena then "shocked the crowds as he left immediately after"
still must be such a huge blow for NT and he is so phenomenal. i did my french oral at AS level on him and he was so fascinating to learn about
joe meyer - thoughts neone?