Olympic Dressage Third Session Thread.

PickledOnions

Visit site
Stunning Horse!
smile.gif

teapot

Visit site
don't think I could ever my head round riding a test at 6.30 in the morning. I'm not awake enough! Daisy in her interview said she'd been up since 3 before hers
crazy.gif

jules89

Visit site
this is a brilliant test i hope for joe that he getsin the 40s
horse was so relaxed and rideable
nice changes

Rachel_M

Visit site
A little out with his bum on the halt, but a good workmanlike test I thought. I did think his front legs, to start off with, moved in a almost 'hackney' fashion. A lot of 'up' without much 'forward' movement.

jules89

Visit site
tbf i thought tinas was nicer because the horses paces wer nicer to look at alltogether which is why im sad she didnt get in the 30s
OMG this lady's lower legs are annoying me
BREATHING!!! neone notice that? (anyone that now thinks im mad...listen to mike tuckers breathing on the commentry...)

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
oh, i've just noticed the huge camera down by the judges' boxes, no wonder some of the horses were spooking at it! considering the zoom lenses they can use now, why the hell does it have to be that close!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you hear Tina Cook saying she knew her horse would be alright as long as she could show him the camera first?
A dressage rider (can't remember who it was in H&H, Liebling's rider possibly) made up camera to show her horse before a big dressage comp!