Olympic Eventing Dressage Thread

lilyoftheincas

Visit site
...seriously a break due to rain...wtf? Does that mean that Tina can come back and do her test in the dry too? Come on people- eventing in Britain, surely rain is part of it?:confused:

It was thunder and lightning! Seems to have eased off a little now though here in south east London.

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Think it's to do with the thunder and lightening not necessarily the rain!

It seems to have totally cleared up now anyway!

Felt abit choked watching Tina and MF, such a lovely test inspire of the conditions!

teapot

Visit site
We need WFP to do a sub 40 and for Micheal Jung and Clayton Fredericks to err have a couple of issues... ;)

avthechav

Visit site
....hhhmmmm well thunder and lightening didnt come across on TV :D and guess soggy judges need drying out so that they can see, however I would still be annoyed if I was Tina or Niklas having his prep interupted...however doesnt seem to have done him much harrm.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
And to think when Team GB were announced there were plenty of people on here against Tina being on the team :eek:

I agree, but don't count the chickens yet.. there is a lot more to do before the final scores.

We will be lucky if Micheal Jung has any issues though. Lets hope some of these horses don't like rain!

TiddlyPups

Visit site
Thought it might have been a little better than 45.2, think that, as they said, the canter wasn't quite there matching the trot

teapot

Visit site
Crowds appear to have gone which is such a shame :( Even if chucks it down on Tuesday I'm not budging!

NinjaPony

Visit site
AN looking really nice :) Tina has done a lovely test but not counting chickens just yet, still 2 phases to go... So far everyone has gone well for GB, fingers crossed!

teapot

Visit site
Wet roads, a couple of crashes - one girl in a true English ditch of stinging nettles... and an Italian may well be penalised for cycling in the steam of her team car!