Olympic SJ Team Final Thread

Lucyad

Visit site
OK, I have no commentary and am rubbish at maths..... on basis that Peter Charles score is disgarded, what do other teams need to do to beat us?

PolarSkye

Visit site
OK, I have no commentary and am rubbish at maths..... on basis that Peter Charles score is disgarded, what do other teams need to do to beat us?

Well who knows b/c the finals are on Wednesday . . . and anything can happen between now and then :(.

P

JVB

Visit site
I *think* if the next rider for the Netherlands goes clear then they will have 3 clears and can drop the 12 fault round?

Then we would need Peter to go clear to be level with them?

I am confused by it though....

ETA: I'm not sure about what round they would drop, but we could both have 3 clears each depending on the next riders for GB and Netherlands...

Last edited:

Lucyad

Visit site
But what score did they carry from yesterday? And if we carried Peter's score today would we need to also carry his penalties from yesterday?

(Team final is today, BTW).

ecrozier

Visit site
I *think* if the next rider for the Netherlands goes clear then they will have 3 clears and can drop the 12 fault round?

Thanks JVB that makes sense.

Thought I was going mad then was sure this was the decider for teams!

Renvers

Visit site

Yes, I think you are right

Eek Peter Charles - Like his hat :D

BeckyD

Visit site
Of my maths is right (which is never guaranteed) I think the worst we can now do is silver? And that assumes that the last Dutch rider goes clear.

georgiegirl

Visit site
fantastic round from peter there! you cant imagine the pressure he must have felt!

Right teapot.....continue your magic please!!!!!