Olympic SJ Team Final Thread

Nicnac

Visit site
Just sneaked a peek at work - OMG!!!!! Jump-off?? Aarrgh but guess that means no worse than silver with gold still in the mix??? Amazing result for Team GB

georgiegirl

Visit site
Im 99% sure in bejiing it was all four from each team who went through to the jump off, I distinctly remember candas final rider really having the pressure on.....im assuming its the same here?

ecrozier

Visit site
At the moment you would have to say Big star and tripple x both got a shot at an individual....plus they all have tomorrow off....
Not sure. Would make more sense if all jumped again.... Not sure my nervous would hold!!

georgiegirl

Visit site
Dont be dissapointed if we dont quite make it guys even a garunteed silver is absolutely amazing from these guys, gold would be a complete fairytale in front of the home crowd.

I so hope they can pull it off!

ecrozier

Visit site
Dont be dissapointed if we dont quite make it guys even a garunteed silver is absolutely amazing from these guys, gold would be a complete fairytale in front of the home crowd.

I so hope they can pull it off!

Oh god, completely.. I don't think ANYONE would have predicted this! So exciting though!