OMG I no longer own a horse

Weezy

Visit site
Chico went this morning - off to Kent to keep an older horse company and have a fantastic life in a wonderful private playground - Natalie_H from here is friends with the new owner and will, I am sure, keep us up to date on how he is doing

Thing is, I no longer own a horse over here now and that is a WIERD feeling! I can start my search in ernest now tho, thats good fun! I want:

16hh - 16.3hh
Hunts
Hacks alone and in company (this is v important for me)
Good in traffic
Forward going but not a loon
Nicely schooled
Jump 1-20m tracks
Nice to do - good for farrier/box/shoe etc
Grey
wink.gif

TGM

Visit site
Didn't realise he was coming down our way - will have to keep my eyes peeled for him!

Good luck with finding a new horse - hope you find what you are looking for.

GTs

Visit site
The two greatest days in a horse owners life - they day you buy a horse, and they day you sell that horse.

burtie

Visit site
Sounds like he has gone to a lovely home. As you say at least you have Boss to keep your hand in and keep you busy Although I still own 2 horses, with Hannah out on loan for 3 months and Herbie going to school yesterday I have had a totally horse free day today and I'm already getting withdrawel symptons
shocked.gif

Obviously I will be visiting Herbs loads and plan to go tomorrow but it weird not having that daily commitment!

dieseldog

Visit site
You've changed your horse spec - I'll have to train Olympic to bend at the knees and get some bleach out and die him grey.
His advert is in next weeks H&H.

Weezy

Visit site
Thanks lec!

Have already been in touch about the youngster, had my eye on the Puissance mare (bit over my price band and I keep scaring myself as the top pic reminds me of me LOL), the top one with no pic I really like the sound of and thanks for the website
laugh.gif

BTW, the grey bit is tongue in cheek - as Cambon says, a good horse is never a bad colour
laugh.gif

MillionDollar

Visit site
Awwww glad Chico has gone to a good home, hope is has a happy life there!

That KWPN Gelding is stunning and really reminds me of Jess_SJ's Ulrich!!! Very nice, and sounds pretty perfect!
grin.gif

Weezy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Know that horse - it is absolutely gorgeous
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

have a feeling the price tag might be pretty stunning too
crazy.gif

THing is when there is no price it puts me off somewhat - its prob something like £15k
frown.gif

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
Probably too far away for you but I know someone who has a very nice grey mare for sale. She's 6 rising 7, 16.hh, middleweight by Cruising. She hacks alone and in company and has a very very decent jump
wink.gif
. I don't think they want huge sums of money for her... in fact she might be a bit of a bargain. They got her for their teenage daughter, who is now in the middle of GCSE's and hasn't got the time to or inclination to do much with her so she's being wasted at present.