OMG I no longer own a horse

Natalie_H

Visit site
Hi there Lou! Well - you have probably spoken to Al by now anyway, but for everyone else - he travelled perfectly. A plastic bag got sucked into the back of the trailer on the journey back (we found it on arrival) but we didn't hear a peep out of him!! Was very chilled when turned out for 10 minutes - didn't get a stride of trot - just ambled about. He was looking to come in after about 5 mins! Rolled about 6 times in the stable, but looks pretty happy. I will PM you a few pics - they are not great as the light was bad & he kept moving so they are a bit blurry - but will send them to you. Let me know if you want them on the gallery! Will take better ones next weekend
grin.gif
x

KarenX

Visit site
Awwww, I'm glad Chico has got a nice new home.
smile.gif

How exciting looking for new horsie!

I think the first horse (by Lucky Boy) has been sold now. Mistered on the forum told me about him, and he sounded fantastic.

Good luck in your search. I hope you find something just perfect for you. I love greys btw! Good choice!

Karen
smile.gif

Weezy

Visit site
Oh I LOVE that horse - just wish I had been the one that bought him when he was doing BN and Disco - the price would have been nicer
crazy.gif
How many favours would I have to pass to the OH to warrant buying him do we think
tongue.gif

Weezy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Slave for life!
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And then some - just showed him again (I have been drooling over the horse for a while now) and he said "will he be THE ONE"

Mwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa he really loves the basque I bought from the Ann Summers party last night
wink.gif

Natalie_H

Visit site
Maybe you should have gone the whole hog & bought the furry handcuffs & sticky PVC tape - or maybe you did!!!! Seriously lovely horse matched by serious price! Get modelling the basque hun!
laugh.gif

Natalie_H

Visit site
Thank god you said it wasn't overt or I think I would have found the most extrovert person on the planet!!

Maybe the spiderman outfit I saw today would work for your OH?!!! (Other forum viwers probably perplexed by this - Weezy sells horses dressed as spiderman!!!!??)
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
OOoooooo WOWW!!! Sounds like Chico has found a fabulous new home - am dead excited for him and his new owner, he's a seriously lovely, lovely horse!

Gosh, but there have been some GORGOUS greys shown in this thread!! Just stunning - particularly like that last one, but WHAT a price tag
shocked.gif
crazy.gif

Get that Basque out girl!!!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Oh, Chico is down our way, yeah, so I may see him around! Especially as Nat_H goes to some of the same shows as us!

Good luck in finding your perfect new neddy! I’ve found mine!

Theresa_F

Visit site
Good luck shopping - don't do as I did - go to buy your perfect 5 year old piebald mare that took you 8 months to find and come home with a 14 month skewbald colt.

And yes he was the first one I seriously looked at - he was just too appealing to resist.....

Sure you will be much more sensible than me.