OMG I no longer own a horse

the watcher

Visit site
Must be a kind of mixed feelings day..glad he has gone off to a nice home (my lottery win didn't come through in time!) but I am sure you must have been a bit sad to see him go, he is such a sweetie.

Good luck in the search for a new one
smile.gif

Parkranger

Visit site
I didn't realise you were rehoming Chico......how far are you willing to travel? Are you looking for loan/purchase?

Hope it wasn't too upsetting xx

seaofdreams

Visit site
Glad Chico has gone to what sounds a lovely home, he was a lovely boy!
I like the sound of the Cruising horse but then im biased as i own a Sea Crest mare !!
grin.gif

Good Luck in your search

Helen

Weezy

Visit site
Yeah it was sad as I do feel I have a nice bond with him, but he is going to LOVE his new home so for that I am happy
laugh.gif

Must not buy first horse I try, Must not buy first horse I try, Must not buy first horse I try, Must not buy first horse I try, Must not buy first horse I try
wink.gif

Weezy

Visit site
See list in my opening post - although the size can go up (not down) and it doesnt HAVE to be grey, dont mind doing SOME work but I cannot be arsed with a total green youngster unless it has savvy about it - feel free to find me anything!

Clodagh

Visit site
Stick to greys, I have decided with mistakes in between that grey is the only colour. Oh, and a mare.

Enjoy looking!
laugh.gif

Roany-pony

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks r_p - should have added - I want the horse to still be elig for Disco at least and £12k is rather out of my price range!

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry!!I will try again.
grin.gif

amage

Visit site
i'l have to get a chisel and chip away the mud first....she's more a sludgy brown than grey at the moment!!!!!

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
You want Ankles.....!!! (but you can't..... and if he goes missing i will come & get him.... i'm certain he has got springs in his legs, just point & squirt, (from a stride away!)

in all seriousness, let me know your budget & i'll ask about, there are some super horses around us atm, and i think in general prices are slightly cheaper up here.

Hattikins

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Know that horse - it is absolutely gorgeous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have a feeling the price tag might be pretty stunning too

THing is when there is no price it puts me off somewhat - its prob something like £15k

[/ QUOTE ]

i suspect you're absolutely right Weezy - she has two others for sale as well - BUT they're not grey!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
smirk.gif
grin.gif

Weezy

Visit site
Ohhhhhhh well he may disappear the night of your wedding - after all you will have your mind on other things
tongue.gif

Budget - in all honesty, if its the right horse, I am willing to pay good money for it (as Jamie put it, I have lost £12k (OK thats subjective) on horses over here, so better to get it 100% right this time)

Oh and RD, thats MY kind of money, not yours, anything over a grand is FINE
wink.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Know that horse - it is absolutely gorgeous

have a feeling the price tag might be pretty stunning too

THing is when there is no price it puts me off somewhat - its prob something like £15k

[/ QUOTE ]

i suspect you're absolutely right Weezy - she has two others for sale as well - BUT they're not grey!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
smirk.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That horse has been for sale for a very long time, it was in H&H about 2 months ago - my sister noticed it as it's spotty, but I never phoned up as there was no price on the ad.