One nail fallen out of shoe?

MummyEms

Visit site
So tonight I've just been up to check my horses. Picked up a foot on my thoroughbred darling, and one of the nails in her front shoe was bent and hanging out. Managed to get it out and she seems totally fine and sound. So there are now 5 out of 6 nails in. Would you still ride gently? She has over reach boots on. I'll try to attach pics xx

MummyEms

Visit site
This is the foot . Oh it's saying file too large? Just a camera phone picture? How do you all up upload your photos on here?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I either link from FB or use a resizer app.

If the shoe was still secure i would continue to ride. when is horse due for shoeing? if it's several weeks off i'd drop a text to farrier and explain what has happened, if he is local he might pop by to replace the nail.

Nari

Visit site
I'd ride steadily and avoid rough ground and tet the farrier to see if he can come and replace the nail.

MummyEms

Visit site
thanks so much.- Farrier finally replied and said it looks Okay and should be fine until he can come- : )

little_critter

Visit site
I usually email photos to myself. The email often asks if I want the photos to be sent as small, medium, large or actual size. I choose medium. Then I upload the medium photo I emailed myself.