Online Shopping - Who's best and who to avoid?

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Ditto DH: I ordered a chequered/reflective hat band before Christmas, mid-November I think it was, and it eventually came round about the end of January - tho' gather this is "good" by their standards!

Have used Dave Wilson Equestrian (good for TREC/endurance fans); Robinsons; Equestrian Clearance; Performance Equestrian (however they managed to get the gear to me so quick I'll never know!); plus www.equafleece.com (nice doggy/human fleeces and a luvverly quarter sheet to keep my boy's little bottie nice and warm! - nice people, good service).

There's another thread on here about Vi-Bandz; I ordered something from them and it took AGES to arrive, tho' I was happy with it when it did. Just wasn't able to contact anyone by phone or e-mail, it was hopeless.

JLav

Visit site
I've just ordered a hat from Derby House so will be interested to see how quickly it arrives. I'm in no rush and it's such a bargain (£60 cheaper than RRP) I don't mind if it takes a while to get here. Really hope they don't tell me it's out of stock or send the wrong size though!!

Lizzie0682

Visit site
Argh! Gave derby house benefit of doubt ant attempted to order some ariat tellurides on the 5th April, heard nothing from them, contacted them twice with them having no clue when stock would be in, final straw got told I wasn't meant to get the free umbrella (that WAS included in my order details) not even as goodwill gesture, have cancelled and will go back to good old equestrian clearence / robinsons. GGGGRRRRRR!!!!!!

dominobrown

Visit site
-Pre-equestrian on ebay. they are cheap and will accept offers, especially if you ring them up the will beat the price on ebay. Got a £180 coat for £112 of them.
- Old Mill- The are irish but god is there delivery fast?? Ordered something monday morning, arrived tuesday afternoon, on normal delivery.
-Rideaway, reliable and has a large stock of everything. Very quick to correct the one mistake they made, the I use them a lot. Check out their bargain basement.
- Robinsons, good old robinsons. There is a reason why they are the biggest and most successful.
- Ooteman, yes they are from Holland so expect longer delivery times but have loads of fab stuff, and everything arrives fairly quickly, packaged really well. Its were to get your Anky stuff from ;)