our new horse! (pics)

nicolaread

Visit site
This is our new boy. He is in a bit of a state at the moment, we have rescued him. He doesnt have a name yet, so all suggestions gratefully received. His registered name is Time will tell, very apt i think for a horse in his situation!

082.jpg

079.jpg

080.jpg

Boxers

Visit site
name suggestion:

Will or William

He has a lovely face I'm sure he will be a stunner when he has some condition on him and his summer coat comes through

nicolaread

Visit site
yeah we think is gonna look great when he has some condition on him, we have toyed with the name william, but not sure if it suits him or not, he is very cheeky and a total ladies man lol

Trubie

Visit site
He looks the spitting image of my boy when i got him, although he is bay...he's called Tru
smile.gif

He'll look great when he's got some condition, have fun!
smile.gif

redcascade

Visit site
I think Tommy would suit him :p
He'll look great with some condition on him, we have Red on Blue Chip original and Baileys Conditioning Cubes which have worked wonders for his weight
wink.gif
Just thought you might like a suggestion
smile.gif

It's lovely of you to rescue him! I'm sure he'll be lovely
laugh.gif

nicolaread

Visit site
i really like the name chance, its just as appropriate for him as time will tell, i think he will b a real stunner when he has weight on! takin it slow at the mo as he hasnt eaten properly in ages, he is enjoyin havin some hay at the mo so we can get his gut fuction back to normal, then i will put him on topspec feed balancer to give him the vits and mins he needs and probiotics and good quality protien of course! he isnt even 5 yet, so still has some growin to do, he is full irish draught and is around 16h3"-17h

charlie13

Visit site
what a kind eye he has he is sure going to be an eye turner with the tlc he needs its nice to c people rescuing horses

names
dakota
remmi
eric
emire
ronnie
robby
manley
bansley
tango
jupitar
rebal
Eclipse
chico
gizmo
noris
derick

sorry got carried away

china

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
i had thought about the name time, but spelt "thyme" like the herb

[/ QUOTE ]

it looks much better spelt like that! just out of interest, did u rescue him from a charity or something?