Outcome of the investigation into Brazilian rider on the small pony- distressing video

Roxylola

Visit site
Now, I can see how he could think that might have held water in an actual court with non horsey folk eg being tried criminally for animal cruelty etc, but how on earth did he think he'd pull that off with the FEI? How utterly patronising and ridiculous

TPO

Visit site
Given that the FEI do not think that it was an isolated occurrence I would have hoped they would have removed the pony/all horses from him.

It does look like he is also a liar (half halt aside ?) since he did not submit any documents to support any of his claims

Birker2020

Visit site
Wow I had missed this and I have tears in my eyes watching that video. That poor pathetic little pony, how it must have wondered what it had done wrong.

Flame_

Visit site
I tried to find the original thread for this update but couldn't find it. Basically the Brazilian federation isn't going to do anything as they don't think they are competent enough to do it. The end. Wow, poor horse.
https://eurodressage.com/2020/10/14...-move-leandro-da-silva-abuse-case-no-sentence

Wow, first time I've heard an organisation come out and say "we can't and won't do anything because we're incompetent". I'm not sure if it's refreshing or it would be better to churn out a load of BS excuses for uselessness as is the norm.

ETA The 3 year suspension by FEI is good though.

Tinsel

Visit site
What is puzzling me is why was he riding his daughters pony in the first place he should have just ridd his own horse and left the daughter horse alone