Dressage_Queen

Visit site
The Horse Programme "A Stable Life"

What did u think and why

Thanks
smile.gif

Jiffy

photobucket.com
I was not being rude. I merely asked the question as I cannot understand the point of putting 2 near identical posts up in the same forum in so short a space of time.

What benefit does that serve?

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your post? No need to write my name in speech-marks "Dressage_Queen".

That's rather a ridiculous question to ask do I own the forum; and hopefully you're not too stupid to know the answer.

For your information, people would take more notice of your replies if you don't litter them with text speak either.

Dressage_Queen

Visit site
Well for ur information..............

I think that poeple like u that are OLD and VERY strange from looking at ur picture! Obvi don't have much of a life cause u are just going around the Forum that u THINK u own trying to start argumets with people!

What does it actually have to do with u what the hell I do on a thing that s meant for every1 to use?!

Really "Jeffy" u need to get out more hun!

Dressage_Queen

Visit site
I hate to say it ladys but I think u must all live very sad isolated lives!! With from what I can see ur DONKEYS!!

what are u all doing in on Saturday Night?!

U need to just relax and take a chill pill yeah

teapot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
LOL at teapot & Ginn, but tbh I don't think this person is mature enough to be a proper troll...D_Q sounds more of a trolley imho

smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL