Peoples opinion On...........

Dressage_Queen

Visit site
Glad 2 hear it!

So does that mean ur are like SO OLD aswell like ur "MATE" Jeffy if the photo was taken a decade ago??

So do I feel sum1 trying to lead people to believe she is younger than she actually is??!!

Puppy

Visit site
*sniggers at the stupidity*
smirk.gif

Out of interest - do you think trolling like this is being original??
confused.gif

Sal_E

Visit site
Dressage_Queen:

1) Jiffy initiated by asking an innocent question - the question may have been in a bit of an irritated 'tone', but hey, you could very simply have diffused it by saying 'oh sorry - I wasn't getting many responses to my 1st post so thought I'd try re-wording it; I don't really know how it works on here' - or whatever the truth of the matter is..

You didn't HAVE to immediately jump to the defensive & elevate yourself to the (point-of-no-return) status of 'Trolley'

2) I think you're bang out of order critising Haybales riding from a snapshot photo. I AM a competant rider (probably far more capable than you) & I can assure you that I've got far worse photos than that, ESPECIALLY from 10 years ago. Very low shot IMO

3) 'Txt spk' is for TEXTING (the name kind of gives it away). Adults find it rather frustrating & it reduces your chance of getting sensible responses - it also makes people think you're a kid (if you ARE a kid, there's nothing wrong with that of course, unless you are hoping for sensible answers from adults)

4) final point re the 'sad addicted' people on here. You've made 40-odd posts in a few weeks - if took me MONTHS to build that up! So, does that make me really cool, popular & busy & you a bit of a sad sap? Just wondering.