Peoples opinion On...........

Dressage_Queen

Visit site
Cause any1 that takes the time to write as much as u lot do and put photos and details about urself on here are sad gimps!

So actually sorry, end of BESS!!

Jiffy

photobucket.com
Are you going to answer my original question about why you started this thread then?

Or are you just going to continue insulting me & others with your inane, pointless remarks?

smirk.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
[ QUOTE ]

4 a min I thought U had like maybe gone and got a life or sumthing?!! Nope didn't think so....

[/ QUOTE ]

Nawwww, you say the sweetest things
grin.gif

Dressage_Queen

Visit site
Why do people keep putting there thoughts into this discussion?

U all really need to just calm down otherwise u will be all stressed 4 ur sunday morning free time out of the unit!! or they may think twice about letting u out!!

princesskelly

Visit site
just wondering that if your saying jiffy is sad and sitting on computer all night with no life then what are you doing sitting on computer starting trouble???
confused.gif
do you not have a life???

Dressage_Queen

Visit site
Well well a stroppy poppy to add to the collection of the Jeffy bunch......

Well I am going out a little later.. u know just to show my face? U may never have that many invites that u are able to do that hunny

The funny thing is that u all may well sit there calling me a Troll but why are u all taking the time to write to me? I must be doing sumthing rite to get them little brains of ur thinking.............?

princesskelly

Visit site
as you may NOT of noticed i've only just joined myself so i must have life.but what i dont understand is why come on here and cause trouble? so really it just seems to me your a very very sad person. there is no need to be so horrible to jiffy.

Dressage_Queen

Visit site
If every1 would like to take this chance to read from the start who actually started the rude comment!!

I did 2 posts the same... This has nothing to do with any1 else if I want to do this... ok!!

JEFFY!! Decided to make a smart comment that was not needed when other people had put polite comments stating the same....

So please do not tell me about being horrible. ok darling

haybales

Visit site
well darrrrrling, some of us on here feel we should point out when others are making morons of themselves. ive had it pointed out to me, and so now its your turn. grow some brain cells

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]
How can u call me boring?

Have u seen how many people are commenting on this?

If u call that art I would hate to see what u call bad art lol

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!! People aren't commenting because you're interesting, they're commenting because you're rude, but not even funny rude.
You're also blind
grin.gif