Percy (puppy pics!)

Shady

Visit site
He really is teeny! I'll measure him when he's awake. He's been absolutely bonkers today and I'm scared to poke the bee's nest while I still have work to do! He's an absolute character and already bossing my old dog around.

vTLesW7.jpg
Omg just too adorable. And the colour....:):):).
He looks like a Grempuppy! I think he should come and live with me and the Gremkitties. I have always wanted one :)
Wishing you and Percy many many happy years together. He really is absolutely gorgeous . x

timbobs

Visit site
I didn't need to worry about bringing him to the yard as it turns out. He fell asleep in the car on the way there and didn't wake up until I'd ridden both horses and finished mucking out! Saying that, I desperately need a good night's sleep - does anyone want him for 48 hours? ?

wJitdur.jpg

Tl4f4KV.jpg
He is just so adorable! Roxie always slept happily in the car at the yard. It took her longer to settle at night though ?

Send him my way, Roxie and I would love some puppy snuggles. You might not get him back though ?
797EF775-41C8-46A1-BE0F-384C1F4A5426.jpeg

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
He really is teeny! I'll measure him when he's awake. He's been absolutely bonkers today and I'm scared to poke the bee's nest while I still have work to do! He's an absolute character and already bossing my old dog around.

vTLesW7.jpg

Dear me, the height of cuteness! I know at my yard, J lets her puppy roam round as she rides, but there are usually people on the yard to keep an eye (thankfully, as B tried to stamp on him this week ?)

IrishMilo

Visit site
Well I'm still incredibly tired but he's settling in so well. He's learnt how to sit on command and currently leaning Lie Down. He's been to the yard a few times and sleeps in the car. I've just started leaving him in the living room not in the crate when I take my other dog for a proper walk and he is SO good about it - both times I've got back and he's been asleep on his blanket. He's also sleeping through the night now :)

vqz1zL8.jpg

O1Hafha.jpg

timbobs

Visit site
Well I'm still incredibly tired but he's settling in so well. He's learnt how to sit on command and currently leaning Lie Down. He's been to the yard a few times and sleeps in the car. I've just started leaving him in the living room not in the crate when I take my other dog for a proper walk and he is SO good about it - both times I've got back and he's been asleep on his blanket. He's also sleeping through the night now :)

vqz1zL8.jpg

O1Hafha.jpg
Oh I just love him ??