Pickle had a play day with her sister on Sunday

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I apologise for the huge amount of photos but I couldn't decide which ones to put up....and this isn't even a quarter of them!!!

I was a little worried when we first got there as Pickle did seem very un-nerved and didn't like Lola jumping all over her at all. She kept trying to hide behind hubby and climb up his legs. He just crouched down and made a fuss of them both and put them both out to have a wee before the nerves/excitement got too much!! After just a couple of minutes of being chased Pickle decided she could be brave and gave Lola a little back and they had an absolute ball!!!

Due to my car breaking down :rolleyes: we were there for almost 7 hours and the girls played constantly. Luckily Pickle slept all the way home in the recovery truck (!) and all day yesterday. Lola was pooped yesterday too :D

We are going to make sure we get together once a month or so, they had such a fantastic time....and we did too to be honest :D

Hope you enjoy the pictures. Lola is the darkest of the pups

Right thats enough of you chasing me......

pickle1.jpg

I'm quicker than you....here I come

pickle3.jpg

Helicopter ears!!

pickle6.jpg

Now Lola's turn

pickle9.jpg

pickle4.jpg

pickle2-1.jpg

pickle8.jpg

pickle5.jpg

pickle7.jpg

Mummy we are pooped!!!

pickle10.jpg

:D

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
LOL they had a fantastic day bless them, can't wait to do it again :O)

Pickle has a puppy party in a few weeks time, bet she's going to love that too!!

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Aw love the helicopter ears! Hope you got your car sorted out o.k! :)

The helicopter ears are so cute!! I love them.

My car :( its been in the garage for the last 2 days and I got a phone call at 4.30pm today telling me he can't get his ECU reader to work on it and he can't fix it, so hubby to the rescue and he has found a 4x4 garage not far from us that can potentially fix it tomorrow......fingers crossed. Hire car is no longer free and now costing me a fortune :(