Pickle has a bit of a squitty bitty.........

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
what do I feed her for her dinner? I've cooked her some rice, I have some eggs.....shall I mix a little bit of her normal dinner (skinners dry food) with some rice and scrambled egg, just rice.....just egg??? help!!!

Its not really runny, still has some shape to it but the poor little mite had us up 3 times last night because she needed to go to the toilet :(

She has had nothing different as far as I know but she could of eaten something from the garden I suppose....slug/snail etc

Thank you xx

s4sugar

Visit site
Starve for 24 hours first - make sure there is plenty of water available to avoid dehydration.

Then when you cook rice don't drain it but leave it in the water. You can add a tiny bit of fish or chicken to flavour it.
Rice water is used for rehydration therapy in 3rd. world countries.

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
oooppps the rice is already cooked, I did it earlier. She's not eaten today or drunk very much today either, She has been at work with hubby and just hasn't been her normal self, bless her

NOISYGIRL

Visit site
Give her some natural yoghurt, couple of spoonfulls I used yeovalley, then chicken and rice, boil the chicken, she'll be right in no time

If she doesnt' want to eat just make sure she has water