Pickle is 6 months old today!!

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Hi everyone,

I havn't had time to post much lately but I have been reading as much as possible :D

Pickle amazingly is 6 months old today, the time has gone by so quickly and she has grown up so much.

We absolutley love her to bits and she has got a fantastic nature and is mental!!

We have been doing dog training and it is going really well, her recall is brilliant 99.9% of the time, we just have the odd occasion where she turns her ears off, sticks her paws up and pokes her tongue out!!! She is definitely more toy driven than food, she will do anything for her special toy. We are a 'little' concerned over her lack of desire for food but she will eat when she's hungry. She weighs 8.50kg and looks quite skinny when she's wet but her mammoth amounts of fluffy fur bulk her out a bit!!

She is still very much a Daddy's girl and goes to work with him 3x a week and stays at home with me when I work from home for the other 2. Pickle does however steal everything and I mean everything she can!

Here are a couple of photos from the last couple of days so you can see just how much she has grown :D

Having a little lay in this morning!

photo.jpg

looking angelic....

0022.jpg

does a down mean I get a treat?

0042.jpg

and for the yummy tummy fans!!!

026.jpg

Hope you enjoy them :D

mollichop

Visit site
Cannot possibly be 6 months already? :eek: Bet you can't remember not having her now!

Aw she's really grown up, and what a gorgeous roan colour from the early black and white! Love her spotty tum tum :D

MyBoyChe

Visit site
They grow up so quickly dont they, shame really cos puppies are so adorable. She really has grown into a stunning looking girly though, loving the little quiff on her head :)

Native Speaker

Visit site
:eek: Whaaaaattt??!! Six months already?! ;):D Heck! Don't time fly?!:D

Seriously, she's turning into a beautiful little girl - you must be so pleased with her.

And Bear The Border would just like to say: Have you nicked my red and white ball? Mine's gone missing, and it seems to have appeared in piccy number two..........;);):D

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Yep 6 months old today :eek: I absolutley love her to bits and you are right Mollichop, its now like she's always been here. She is just scrumptious and laying across my lap right now!

I never thought that she would roan out as much as she has and to be honest I'm really pleased, she is the exactly colour that I had in my head when I decided to get a blue roan.

NS I think the Pickle may well have Bears ball because we have mysteriously now got 2!!!! no idea where the 2nd one came from!!! shall I pop it in the post for you? :D

MBC her quiff is so cute, turning into quite a mop now!!

I'm going to make a concerted effort to come on and chat to you guys more, I've missed you all xxx

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
She is just cuuuuuuuute:D

I am loving the fluffy hearthrug look:D:D:D

It's obvious how she got Bears ball - it will be from NN on her puppy napping expeditions trying to bribe them......;):D:D

St Sweep says tell Pickle to keep her eye on her curls - they chop them off when your not looking!:eek::D:D:D

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
of course Slinky, why didn't I think of that :eek:

I love her fluffy mop on top and Mummy will make sure no one chops it off, in fact she's not allowed anywhere near scissors/clippers. I trimmed her feet up last weekend and Daddy reckons they now look 'stupid' and wants her to go to a groomer to have them done 'properly' eeeerrr I don't think so!!!

numptynoelle

Visit site
It's obvious how she got Bears ball - it will be from NN on her puppy napping expeditions trying to bribe them......;):D:D

Rude! :p *whistles innocently*

Another one that can't believe it's been six months since I was peering in your window from the bushes...erm...I mean you got her :D All grown up now! :D

How's your dad getting on with his little reprobate? :p