Pikeur leggings

palterwell

Visit site
When you try them on your normal size fits perfectly...... but they seem to grow when you’ve had them on for a while !

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
When you try them on your normal size fits perfectly...... but they seem to grow when you’ve had them on for a while !

I found this too! It's a shame as they fit lovely when they're fresh out of the wash but by the time I've ridden and done yard stuff they're all saggy :(

palterwell

Visit site
I honestly don’t know, I’m lucky enough to live near a shop that stocks them . I think if this pair ever wear out I will try the smaller size on.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I don't find the fit too bad but then I find pikeur normal jods won't stay up so I'm always tugging at them :p I really like the sticky seat, it's just sticky enough without being overly so like silicone ones.

def recommend trying on if at all possible or else find somewhere doing free returns/exchanges.

wiglet

Visit site
I've found them to be generously sized, wish I'd gone down a size tbh.
Kingsland are more true to size and they're a tighter fit - they don't go baggy like the Pikeurs.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I think the hanne are less generous than the gia FWIW as the waistband on the hanne is partially fabric whereas gia are elastic all the way round.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
My neighbour says they are like PE rugs, def go down a size and instead of being heavy when wet 😂, they are like old ladies tights when worn more than 20 mins as go saggy and baggy.
So she told me last spring when I asked! However, she is a 20 something and a size 10.

Fluffypiglet

Visit site
Yup, I went down a size when I tried pikeur hanna tights on. But only tried them on so can't advise whether they go baggy. I loved them but decided old breeches with big pants from M&S more cost effective!

Floxie

Visit site

Floxie

Visit site
Thanks - I couldn't quite tell from the pictures! I keep finding jods described as 'high waist' and there's the model posing with her belly button hanging out! If they're not tucked into my sports bra I don't consider them high waist! :D