plans / hopes for 2007

EllieBeast

Visit site
i have 3 goals :
1) to just enjoy my horse for the time that i still have her before going to uni
frown.gif

2) to find her the perfect loaner - who willtreat her as she deserves.
3) Not to fall to pieces when i have to let her go
frown.gif

Sorry, very morbid but 2007 is the year that i have been dreading, i want 2006 to go on for ever.

juliehannah58

Visit site
I have loads and actually hope to achieve them this time!!

1) To get my lovely injured *sob* jumping mare in Foal next Spring
2) Hopefully get the 4yr old down to stay in early Spring and to compete at a BYEH qualifier (just competing would be good enough!) and get him jumping BSJA by Spring time
3)Back my youngster next Autumn
4) Get my 4 double clears in BN & Disco on my loan horse

Hmm thats all for now but I'm sure things will change. Nothing goes as planned where horses are concerned!!

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
Mine is to move up to elementary and have another go at the area festival and actually do well this time! Apart from that to just improve and carry on learning and enjoying my dressage.

Nic

Visit site
Well now it looks like D might(cross fingers) event again I'm aiming for a good season and hopefully our first Novice , will all depend on runs due to ground though, not risking him.

Accy

Visit site
My main aim is to get my boy to his first ridden show, other than that just to have a better year than i have this one

Munchie

Visit site
A lottery win!

Failing that, if I decide to sell the orange ned then for that to be a quick and hassle-free sale!

Also a nice easy, problem free year! Gave up making plans a while ago.....they never turn out how I hoped anyway! (Gosh, I'm a jolly one!
smirk.gif
)

Vicki1986

Visit site
My first aim (im sure there will be lots more)
is to have a go at a dressage test - even if only walk and trot test... as this year we have had a bash at SJ, XC, showing in hand and ridden, hunter trials and soon hunting - i must atleast attempt one dressage test even if we fail miserably as then atleast i know ive done it!

amage

Visit site
Sell current mare before end of this year. buy a really good youngster to aim at young horse classes in rds and cavan. if its an irish bred even better as i will then be able to aim it at irish horse board leagues as well

KatB

Visit site
To have a successful season eventing, would like to have done a couple of PN by the end of the season. Also to have a horse that enjoys his job and looks forwards to the events as much as I do!!
smile.gif

UKa

community.webshots.com
Hi, my priority hope for the winter is to get my girl through the cold season healthily(she suffered from episodes of tying up the last couple of winters and I am hoping that we now do the right things so it won’t happen again);

For 2007, I want to take regular lessons again (first time in ages) and hopefully take part in some local shows and sponsored rides.

Judie

Visit site
Attempt to get through the winter semis at elementary (last attempt as out of points now) and have another go at the Nationals and then have a crack at medium, whilst trying to convince OH to buy me a youngster to start all over again with!

I can dream
tongue.gif

PaddyMonty

Visit site
As he doesn't seem to enjoy eventing, get my lad back to his former standard SJ then go play some serious BSJA as he does enjoy this.

Find some nice soul that will let me event their horse as this is where my heart still remains.

bellaboo

Visit site
Hope to take my foal to as many in hand classes as poss, push on with dressage and get over my jumping fear with current mare! and stop my shettie from bitting his reins in the show ring!!!!

S_N

Visit site
1) the time old - to loose weight!!
2) Sucessfully get B in-foal
3) Find another quality broodmare
4) Move out
5) Find a riding horse for loan
6) WIN THE LOTTERY!!!!!

Reashi

Visit site
Afro will be broken in earlier in jan/feb/march time, and I hope to get her to do some affiliated prelim by the end of the year, and a few little jumping shows. Going to be so fun! Well, I'm saying that now....

katiejaye

Visit site
My aims:

1. I hope to move up to Medium level with Louis by mid next year.
2. To do well at the Winter Nationals in April.
3. To save up enough money to trade in my trailer and buy a nice little horse box!

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
1. 4my mare to have her last foal and all to be well
2. Back both my youngsters both to be sane and have potential
3. to buy a new mare or 2
4. become an A.I Technician
5. to get a new job well paid pref
6. do more affilated
7.enjoy myself
o and 8. show the babies and pref sell this foal for millions!!!!!!!!

not much really

riotgirl

Visit site
1. To get the the stage with my girl where wecan hack out alone
2. Do a (very) amateur/local level dressage test.

I know they sound easy, but it would mean the world to me if I managed them!

Tempi

Visit site
mine are:

1) that Bloss will be happy and competing with her new sharer
2) Archie will be competing at medium level by the end of the summer
3) would really like to do the BYRDs nationals again
4) summer regionals in novice and elementary with archie

yup i know, big hopes, but i can always hope!!!!!!!!

squid35

Visit site
OK HERE GOES:

1: Maintain my horses health
2. Continue with BSJA, moving out of british novice and moving up the levels
3. Get my young boy out in the show ring
4. Find another (SJ) ride
5. Get a new job

tigers_eye

Visit site
I know what you mean about giving up making plans Munchie! Have been kicked in the teeth so many times. But I can't help myself!

William: That he keeps progressing as he has done this year with the main aim being to bring him out at Intermediate and CIC**s in the Autumn and hopefully get the results that will mean we can go to Le Lion for the World Young Horse Championships.

Liberty: Hmmm, he is turning into a seriously nice horse. If he proves that he does have the guts for eventing come the Spring I may have to keep him! If not he should have got his DCs at BN and Disco, and jumped in some bigger classes too, so my aim would be to find him a nice home that will love him to bits and continue to develop his ability.

Deco: To have a nice healthy baby and to get in foal to Uno de Laubry!

Fabulous: (the one on loan) To hopefully stay as fit and healthy as he seems to be at the moment and I would love his loanee to qualify him for the Elementary semis and to go Medium on him.

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
To become a millionaire!!

To keep the horses sound and healthy

Find some sponsorhip or will have to sell Rags!

Sarnita - To continue progressing BE and do a CCI** (maybe abroad) and an advanced. Would be interested in doing rural riders with her maybe but not sure if it is still going.

Rags - Do the Pavo 6 year old classes and maybe an Intermediate by the end of year. If everything went swimmingly possibly also Le Lion in the Autumn

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
To get little man hacking out and working basically in the school.
To take him to a local show with my eldest and for them to get a ribbon.

To get something bigger for myself and get my confidence at an all time high again.

Little goals but hey!