plans / hopes for 2007

Seahorse

community.webshots.com
Well at the moment I would be happy to just be out competing!
But hopefully now I have a lorry to use I would like to affiliate Axey and get some decent scores at novice level dressage.
Also to qualify for the Cherif would be fab
smile.gif

I would also like to do some sponsored rides on him and maybe even jump him!

Sam x

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
GOOD BLOODY GOD WOMAN - who do you think I am - ANKE
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah its easy really- Boss knows the routine. I taught myself all that so you'll be fine
smirk.gif

To get the 1/2 pirra, ride a canter circle and bring his 1/4s right in, then simply close the outside rein, sit right down on your inside seatbone to pin his hindlegs down et voila! He cant do a tight one yet and he's better to the left (I think) but you should get the general feel. Canter 1/2 pass is easy- he has to be really collected though or he does nothing and the change is even easier- you just have to pick the right moment when he's listenting to you.
Oh and he thinks himself terribly clever when he changes and like to bomb off round the school
tongue.gif

Malibu

Visit site
plans for 2007
1. Get much needed staright a's in my exams
2. See a vast improvement in malibu and be able to turn him out in the filed.
3. Easily achieving 70% in elem and medium
4. Attempt advanced Medium
5. Try at selecting days for squasds and bd scotish team (junior)
5. Get my first job
6. Put Ru in his first BE event
7. BE HAPPY WITH HEALTHY HAPPY HORSES!

Evadiva1514

Visit site
My plans and hopes for 2007 are that they remain happy, sound and healthy for the coming year but competitively my aims are:

- Alfie goes Elementary next year and i would love for him to win at this level and dream of qualifying for the regionals at Elementary.

- To do some more showing with Benji and compete in more veteran classes.

- To spend more time working on Twirl my sisters cob and compete him in SJ, XC and dressage.

- Perhaps get the chance to do a bit of showing in hand with my babies who will be 2 next year.. we will have to wait and see for that one!!

But all in all as long as they are happy thats the main thing!!

MrsMagoo

Visit site
Ok plans for 2007 hmm:

Ari:
Hopefully she come sound after her visit from vet and 6wk work programme and then bring her back into work nicely and hopefully find her a nice new home as I cant afford the 2 - if not then maybe put her in foal and go from there!!

Star:
Get my DC for BN/Disc and also qualify for scope
Get confidence to go that little bit bigger i.e 1.20, 1.30 whick we can do at home lol...:p
Have a go at XC or jump cross just for somthing different
Start competing dressage and qualify for somthing
smile.gif

Qualify again for riding club SJ and dressage championship and actually jump clear this time lol
Urm and the normal, hope she stays healthy and sound for it all
smile.gif