Playing with deer

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I often get young muntjac in my horses field they quite happily all graze together, they do sometimes make the horses jump when they suddenly just appear through the hedge though.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I often get young muntjac in my horses field they quite happily all graze together, they do sometimes make the horses jump when they suddenly just appear through the hedge though.

It's that rule that a Muntjac is acceptable when grazing but is a slavering horse eating monster when you meet it on a hack.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
It's that rule that a Muntjac is acceptable when grazing but is a slavering horse eating monster when you meet it on a hack.

Oh yes I totally agree, we have a huge herd of large deer round here and if I ever come across them while they are tearing around I am usually in trouble lol!

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
Mimosa plays with deer. We have two young deer that visit in the evenings and morning, and she will trot about with them and then graze next to them.

I do think that it is one of the reasons that she breaks out of jail though. The deer fly over the electric fencing and Mimosa wants to follow.