Please help

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Latest News. If your friend gave you the information that they had been unfairly treated by admin, in their opinion, then why did they not give you the information on the method of complaining then?

barnybaby

Visit site
How damn rude!!

You appear to think you know everything. And I know for a fact that my friend wasn't at fault. My friend simply went to visit a friend of hers who happens to be another user of this forum, and used her computer to sign in. Both members were then banned and accused of having multiple accounts. If the admin would have taken the effort to check, she would have seen that they have completely different email addresses and internet providers.

So now you know don't go assuming that you know everything when you clearly do not.

carys220

Visit site
Admin don't kick people off for having multiple accounts....if they did I know a few regulars would've been kicked out by now!
wink.gif
I'm sure they know who they are!

If you want to complain legitimately them send a PM to HHO admin, as I'm not sure why you are airing your views in here when apparently all you wanted to do was complain to admin
confused.gif

barnybaby

Visit site
I don't give a damn about whatever was deleted. Goodness me I come here and ask a question and get accused of all sorts.

YorksG

Visit site
H&H have the right to let, or indeed not let, whoever they choose use this forum. It is not a right, it is a forum provided by a business, if you don't like the way it works then I suggest that you move to a forum which you do like.

carys220

Visit site
It's also a bit strange IMO that you have also posted on the Jamie Gray thread in LN.......maybe I am just reading too much into this...?

Ravenwood

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I don't give a damn about whatever was deleted. Goodness me I come here and ask a question and get accused of all sorts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I asked!!!

What did I accuse you of?

What a shame - perhaps if you had been able to answer in a decent fashion - I may have been able to help!

barnybaby

Visit site
Well she was kicked off for apparently having duel accounts.

All I did was ask a question and I have been accused of being some kind of troll.

I am airing my views because people like you began asking me questions. Why didn't you just tell me how to complain before now? Is it because you just wanted to be nosey then?

Ravenwood

Visit site
If you look further down the list of board you will see an admin and suggestions thread - try there.

Or alternatively you can press the third icon on the bottom of each reply which will notify admin.

There - a perfectly polite reply with no sarcasm or nastiness - it really doesn't take much!

YorksG

Visit site
If you wish, why not do as Ravenwood suggested, rather than creating this rather unpleasant thread. May I also suggest that you make your intentions clearer in the thread title? Asking for help in the horse discussion section of a horse forum tends to attract the attention of those members who wish to assist others with horse related difficulties, or to make use of the advice themselves. For this to then be a post about complaining about the very forum you are using is off putting to those users.

barnybaby

Visit site
Sorry Ravenwood. It really wasn't aimed at you. I simply asked a question and got leached on. I'm affraid my reply to you was a ripple effect from the replies I had been posting previously.

Please excuse my attitude toward you.

Yet I don't believe you will be able to help me now anyway.

Once again, sorry.

Ravenwood

Visit site
Well I am sorry that I can't help.

How unfortunate that your debut on here has become a debacle.

I very much hope that you get your problem sorted and that you are able to enjoy this forum as much as I do in the future.

Flibble

www.annamason-art.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Please can someone tell me how I make a complaint?

[/ QUOTE ]

Look basically you have a communication issue here this was all you said on your post it does not tell anyone anything you could have been Taking Knickers back to the Bacon Counter at Marks and Spencer or a Martian Landing in a Space ship saying 'Take me to your Leader' to the first set of traffic lights it encountered if you dont want people to misinterpret your request add some clarity to it!!

barnybaby

Visit site
Very unfortunate. If I had known what would have come of a simple question I wouldn't have bothered to ask.

It appears you are the only person who does not have a problem with me - even tho my first reply to you didn't look too kind.
frown.gif

carys220

Visit site
If you had a simple question that you have been given the answer to then a) why are you still carrying this on? and b) why were you drawn to the Jamie gray post in LN but haven't really posted anywhere else?

IMO it was you who was kicked off for whatever reason...and have now come back on a different name to cause trouble......if this isn't true then I'm sorry, but there are trolls on HHO and unless you have now followed the advice of myself or Ravenswood and actually sent a message to admin then I would be inclined to think this is what you are.....I'm sure I'm not the only one coming to this conclusion.....

barnybaby

Visit site
I'm not even going to bother answering you, but I do have an idea. Lets you and I not bother speaking to one another from now on.

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Admin don't kick people off for having multiple accounts....

[/ QUOTE ]

Er...yes they do.

Several people have been banned for that very reason just in this last year. If multiple accounts are used for the purposes of making trouble (which I guess 2 newish members posting using the same computer on a highly contraversial thread WOULD appear - rightly or wrongly) admin will take action.

I believe it is in the terms and conditions.

If a mistake has been made I would suggest those affected send a PM to admin to explain the situation.