Please keep your fingers crossed - colic surgery

Keenjean

Visit site
I'm so sorry to read this. It must be utterly awful for you. At least you can make his last day as pleasant as you can for him and he will know your love, kindness and unfaultering devotion to him was there right until the end.

Massive hugs

BlackVelvet

Visit site
Im so sorry to read this :(
I also lost my horse two weeks ago through colic, and also had to make the hardest decition of my life.
Hope everything tomorrow goes as best it can, best wishes xx

Bikerchickone

Visit site
So sorry to read this. You did everything you could and have been just as brave as your lovely boy. I hope he has a good day tomorrow and will be thinking of you. Lots of hugs coming your way. Xxx

Nickijem

Visit site
So so sorry. I have been following this thread hoping for a happy outcome but it is not meant to be. You have done everything you could and in time that will bring you some comfort.
I lost my first and dream horse with colic 5 years ago but i remember so clearly how devastated i was.
You will be in my thoughts.

Milanesa

Visit site
I am so sorry to hear this. I have been following your thread. I hope you are ok, having read what he has helped you through I can understand your pain. Give him a wonderful send off sounds like he deserves it. Hugs to you today xxxxx