PLEASE SIGN PETITION-14TH NOVEMBER DEADLINE!!

blueberry

stores.ebay.co.uk
Hi everyone , i keep checking the status of the petition and the number of petitions has grown significantly today, which is fantastic!!
Thanks to everyone who has gone to the effort but lets keep going and spread the word as much as we can.

We can make a difference
laugh.gif

Brontie

Visit site
Signed :p! To do with partitions theres one on there for owners to pick up horse poo, 68 votes, and we dont want anymore! Done another load of horse pertitions too!

blueberry

stores.ebay.co.uk
Sorry brontie, i don't understand your post?
The petition is of course is every individuals choice wether to sign or not.
I am sure people will appreciate having the option of being able to sign if they want to as this serious topic is very important to many people.

Thankyou for your comment.

Onyxia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Anima
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
No trouble at all -glad to pass it on
laugh.gif

I kow a few have signed and or passed it onto friends and family, every one helps
smile.gif

blueberry

stores.ebay.co.uk
Hi, ive just had a quick look at the petition and this particular single petition is now over the 1,000 mark so thats fantastic!!

A big thankyou for taking the time to sign and telling people about it.

Lets keep going, not long before the petition closes but theres still time to get lots more!

Fantasy_World

Visit site
Have just written to the Racing Post to see if they would be prepared to publish a small story about the issue and a possible link to the petition. Here's hoping...... will post any reply I get on here about it.
Caz

Suzibn

Visit site
Good on you Cazzee!
Hope this turns out, fingers crossed.
Would sign darned petition if I could, but you have to be a Brit citizen which I am not. Everyone in the family has done so though...would have used gunpoint if had a gun lol.
Keep going Blueberry, you got spirit girl!
Love ya
Suzi