Pony, cob horse saddles ltd.

paddy_pumpkin

Visit site
I’m aware the company are no longer going but their one saddle is the comfiest saddle I’ve sat in. There is one currently on eBay in the style that I tried ( https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/32524993...v7t2ouqRTe&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY ) but does anyone know which companies make saddles similar to them which are straight cut but with a lot of support? The one I tried at the time fit the pony well but was slightly too long so I couldn’t buy it ?

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Can't help you with this particular model - but would recommend you reach out to AH Saddles. "sbloom" on here fits for them and I've seen her fit for a client at my yard and I'd be very happy for her to do mine.

If Googling anything around the theme of "native pony saddles" there IS also a company in existence called "The Saddle Exchange" with whom I would advise extreme caution as I had a very negative customer experience with them.

JackFrost

Visit site
Can't help you with this particular model - but would recommend you reach out to AH Saddles. "sbloom" on here fits for them and I've seen her fit for a client at my yard and I'd be very happy for her to do mine.

If Googling anything around the theme of "native pony saddles" there IS also a company in existence called "The Saddle Exchange" with whom I would advise extreme caution as I had a very negative customer experience with them.

MiJods - Can you say more on the Saddles Exchange thing ?- I heard a good report recently, so wondering.
Sadly, SBloom doesn't cover my area, and may not cover OP's. Anyone know if AH other fitters all offer the same very high level of expertise for fitting rider as well as horse?

OP - I have a John Whitaker dressage, on looks alone it might offer what you are looking for as a rider and is super comfy, but obs can't say if it would fit your horse (or you).

Last edited: