Poo picking virgin

tristar

Visit site
welcome to pooland, a kids garden rake is more solid, i have one, it is so easy.

try to poo pick on say monday and thursday or friday on a regular basis its so much easier with routine, and looks nicer at the weekend!

pennyturner

Visit site
There is something to be said for stallions, and ex-stallions. They tend to poo on top of the last one, so you only have a very few big piles, the largest of which is always quite near the gate.

I don't do it, but it would be very possible to construct a muck pile, and get them to poo directly on to it :D

marmalade88

Visit site
Does anyone use shovels for anything anymore? I grew up poo picking with a good old fashioned shovel and now i see people with bedding forks. I hardly ever see shovels anywhere on yards anymore.

HiPo'sHuman

Visit site
Totally agree, forget forks etc. Get the rubber gloves on, it's the only way to get it all up out of the grass. And it's quicker too!!

I already muck out by hand, don't think my back could take it! Although, I am going to wear my marigolds for any bits the rake doesn't collect ;)

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I already muck out by hand, don't think my back could take it! Although, I am going to wear my marigolds for any bits the rake doesn't collect ;)
Just remember to pop a plastic or rubber glove on the wheelbarrow handles, otherwise you'll end up with pooey handles like a livery of mine did to my barrow! I didn't notice to start with.... bleurgh!

BSL

Visit site
Decent wheelbarrow, speedi rake, (short handle or you get wrist ache). Head phones and music. Love poo picking..