Poorly puppy

be positive

Visit site
I am so sorry, I have been following her since before she ended up with you , I saw photos of her as a tiny pup but it was not the right time for me to have one, I was so pleased she landed on her feet with you and have quietly seen her progress from the confused pup you must have collected, totally devastating news but you know you gave her a fabulous life and did everything you could for her.

RIP little Woolfie taken far too soon.

{97702}

Visit site
I'm so very sorry JB - one thing I forgot to say on FB, thank you for being such a wonderful owner, you gave Wolfie a lovely home and you made the right decision for her when it mattered most xxx

Alec Swan

Visit site
I'm sorry to read your sad news Jen. 8 months is no age, no age at all …. and no consolation now that I'm quite certain that you made the right decision.

Alec.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Thank you all so much for your lovely kind comments. I'm totally discombobulated, neither of us can stop crying.

When we were trying to make the decision, I put a call in to our regular vet who came out of a consult to call me back. He was absolutely lovely, told us we were making the right decision and said to give her a hug from him, he sounded like he was on the edge of tears too. That was the impact she had on everyone she met, hardly anyone could pass us by without saying how beautiful she was, but I guess she was just too beautiful for this world.

I've probably posted most of these before but here's a selection of a favourite few pics of her.

When we first got her
20170218_085940_zpsj332b0nr.jpg

A good cushion for the Westie
20170417_184631_zpsb67pzstb.jpg

Her first trip to the beach
20170409_202404_zpslqbh3ac6.jpg

Waking me up on my birthday
20170429_063459_zpsj0cqwqks.jpg

Amye

Visit site
Oh gosh, I'm so so sorry JB :( There are no words.. She was absolutely gorgeous :( Gone far too soon xx